Chapter 22: End=New Beginning

"Xiao Zhan! Are you planning to take the whole home with us?" Wang Yibo was standing there cross-armed, watching Xiao Zhan stuffing their car with various kinds of things.

"Take these slippers too!" Xiao Zhan handed Yibo a box.

Wang Yibo stood there motionless, utterly confused "Didn't you just put in another 2 boxes of shoes?"

"Those were boots for treking and the one in your hands are comfy slippers for home...these two are different Da-Ge." Xiao Zhan came out with 2 more bags "Don't just stand there, hurry up and get going! It's almost time yet we've many things to stuff in! Hurry up, hurry up!"

Their car set off. The ray of morning sunshine was covering the City, it was blissful; the bustling of the city hadn't started yet. Their car was swooshing through the empty roads. Xiao Zhan was at the wheel and Yibo was right beside him in the passenger seat.

A fake cough was heard "Ahem!"

It was none other than Yubin "Yibo, can you please stop looking at Xiao Zhan like that or else our car will get crashed, do you know that?"

Light snickers were heard from the backseats. The rest members were also in the backseats of the same car trying to control their laugh.

Xiao Zhan smiled and raised his voice "Don't worry! I'm not paying him any attention, let him stare at me how much he wants."

Finally all 6 of them burst into laughter.

Why would Yibo accept the defeat?
He pounced back "You bunch of fools! ZhanGe's driving skill is beyond of all your expectations, he won't be flinched by me, ain't it?" He winked at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan shook his head smiling.

Yubin sighed "Why does all of us are eating dogfood as breakfast?" He looked out the window "Ai, ai! Stop the car, stop the car! Here they serve the best breakfast, let's eat here!"

After finishing their breakfast when they were coming out of the place, they saw a man sitting at the corner-most table. He looked very tired and depressed as if he hadn't properly slept for days.

Yubin mumbled "Isn't that John?" He went to him.

It was Yubin's friend John. He was having regular problems with his girlfriend for the last few days and last night finally his girlfriend broke up with him and kicked him out of their house at the middle of night.

"John, don't think about her anymore" Yubin put his hand on his shoulder "Forget her and let's go on a trip!"

"Trip?" John looked at yubin confused.

"Yeah! A trip! Let's go, let's go!" Yubin took him by his shoulders and hauled him with them.

Their car started.

Slowly they left the crowded city behind and were running through the rural areas with both sides of the roads filled with fresh croplands.

But John was still hesitating "...Wen Ning I'm completely unprepared to go on a trip, I don't have any spare clothes even. How can I go on like this?"

Yubin patted his shoulder "John John! Don't worry! I've taken many spare clothes with me, you can wear them."

Zhuo Cheng snickered "Are you out of your mind? How will your clothes fit him? You're bulky and he is so skinny like Xiao Zhan...we should've bought something before leaving the City."

"Ei ei, did you call me fat by any chance?" Yubin immediately retorted with rounded eyes.

"Yes I did and that's the truth." Zhuo Cheng replied rolling his eyes.