Chapter 27: Harsh Reality

A car stopped at the front gate of the Wen's Mountain Villa Estate. The large gate was closed and in front of it Wang Yibo was standing, jaws tightened with a stout face. He seemed to be safeguarding the gate, waiting for them.

Mianmian stepped out of the car and roared "Yibo! What are you doing? Open the door and let us enter!"

Wang Yibo didn't budge even an inch from his place; with the same stout face he firmly said "For what have you come here?"

Mianmian squinted her eyes "Don't you know that already?"

Yibo's face was expressionless but his eyes were cold, he pulled out his palm "Then show me the arrest warrant."

Song Jiang understood Yibo was getting furious and Ms Deputy Mianmian was getting even more furious, so he came out from the driver's seat "Mr. Wang calm down please! We don't have any arrest warrant yet..."

"Then just leave!" He said clenching his teeth, cocking one eyebrow up he said "I won't let you enter without any arrest warrant!"

Mianmian's face was turning red, she was boiling in fury. She could understand Yibo's situation as his friend and colleague, but to her duty always comes first; she loved BoWen too yet she was the one who arrested BoWen. She believes a Police Officer's first priority should always be the job itself.

She shouted "Yibo! You're too a Police Officer yourself! Don't hinder our work, it's beyond the rules, it's punishable offence!"

"I don't care" he smirked "as if I'm afraid of getting punished"

"Yibo!!!" She was almost breaking down "I don't want to force you or complain on you. Let us enter please!" She sighed "I can understand your situation Yibo, but let us enter and do the needed investigation. Xiao Zhan is a suspect!"

Yibo's eyes turned red, he shouted "Just get lost! He is not a suspect!" The veins on his temples protruded out "You don't have any arrest warrant, you don't have conclusive evidence against him yet, so why are you forcing? I know the laws too! You don't have the authority to force here!"

"Yibo--" Mianmian was just going to burst out, just then Zhu Zhanjin sprinted out of the car "Yibo, Yibo, Yibo...Listen to me, listen to me..."

Zhu Zhanjin was all along within the car hoping to get the situation be better but instead the arguments got worsened and worsened; ultimately when the things were just about to go out of control he came out to handle the situation.

"Yibo, Yibo, Yibo...Listen to me, listen to me..." He pulled Yibo by his shoulder to the side "Listen to me... We're not here to arrest Xiao Zhan, his arrest warrant hasn't been issued yet."
He sighed "Maybe it's beyond the rules to tell you these now but still I'd say anyways...Actually there are fingerprints found on the murder weapon, so the Bureau sent us to take fingerprint samples from Xiao Zhan to verify those with the ones found on murder weapon; if they find a match then only his arrest warrant will be issued, otherwise it'll be proved that he was being framed. Do you understand me? So getting Xiao Zhan's fingerprints' sample is really important to prove him innocent."