Chapter 14 : Hand in hands

At the next morning when the morning sunshine finally fell on Yibo's eyes he squinted his eyes open and the first thing he saw was Xiao Zhan's beautiful sleeping face. Xiao Zhan was still in his embrace.
Yibo smiled.

Xiao Zhan's beautiful phoenix eyes were tightly shut as he was still in deep slumber. Yibo was so close that he could even count his eyelashes, his soft breaths were lightly brushing off on Yibo's face. Yibo looked down and the mole beneath his pink plump lips caught his eyes. Suddenly he couldn't restrain own hand anymore and lightly touched it with his thumb.
Getting the slight touch Xiao Zhan's eyes fluttered a bit and then he slowly opened his eyes.
Two beautiful phoenix eyes slowly widened and looked directly at Yibo.

After waking up the first sight greeted Xiao Zhan was Yibo staring at him.
He gave a light smile "Yibo, you're awake?"

Yibo swiftly brought own lips on Xiao Zhan's and gave a light peck "Mn. Good Morning!"

Xiao Zhan smiled brightly "Yes Yes, Good Morning Yibo!"

Now holding his waist Yibo pulled him more towards himself and hugged more tightly. They were still laying on bed.

Xiao Zhan giggled "Okay Yibo!! It's already so late! Won't you be late for your duty today?"

Yibo snuggled own face in his neck "Just a little bit more"

Xiao Zhan sighed "Okay." He strocked on Yibo's back softly.

After struggling for long when they finally got up from bed it was already 10AM.

They were having their breakfast when Yibo's mobile rang.
He picked it up and slowly his expression became grave "Mn...Okay...I'm coming right away."

Yibo got up "ZhanGe, I've to go."

Xiao Zhan was confused "...but your breakfast?"

"I'm already full." He squeezed a bread into his mounth and started to get ready while gobbling it down.

Yibo got himself ready with inhuman speed. When he was running out the door, Xiao Zhan asked once "Don't you need to wear your uniform today?"

Yibo was going out in his casual outfit. They hadn't washed the uniform yesterday and from then on it was kept aside in the laundry room.

Yibo gave a light peck on his lips "No, uniform is not mandatory everyday. I've taken my ID with me and that'll do it."

He showed his ID smiling, then looked at his watch and ran off like the wind again. The little tornado he had created took a long time to disperse.

At noon Xiao Zhan decided to bring over lunch to Yibo. Yibo couldn't have the breakfast properly, so he dedicated himself completely into making the lunch. He made Yibo's favourite dish, packed it well and went to the City Bureau.

"Whom do you want?" An Officer asked him.

"Wang Yibo from Criminal Investigation Department." Xiao Zhan replied.

"Wang Yibo?" She thought a bit "I think he's absent today. I haven't seen him today."

Xiao Zhan's eyes squinted in confusion "What? He hasn't come here today?"

"No I'm not sure. Wait, let me ask his department."

She called his department

"Hello, is Wang Yibo there? His...."