Chapter 18 : Mission Failed

Yibo's mobile was ringing. He picked it up. Mianmian's yelling was coming through it

"WANG YIBO! Just where the hell are you?"

Yibo immediately stood up "I'm on my way to the Bureau, stuck in traffic."

He waved his hands at Xiao Zhan and headed towards the door. Xiao Zhan too came with him at the door.

Mianmian said "No, don't go to the Bureau anymore. We're settting off. We're heading to Su She's house where he is staying right now. I'm sending you the location, come there as soon as possible."

"Ok." He put down the phone.

Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand tightly and brought it to his lips and kissed.

His eyes were full of worries "I've to go now. Stay safe and if you need anything don't hesitate and call me right away. Ok?"

Xiao Zhan nodded "Yes, yes I'll. Moreover I can protect myself, I know martial arts very well. So don't worry too much about me."

He pinched Yibo's cheeks and both of them smiled.

Yibo drove off and Xiao Zhan came back to the living room

Yubin teased Xiao Zhan "Little kiddo is very protective towards his boyfriend, isn't he?"

Xiao Zhan smiled "Yes, he is."

But then the realisation hit him.
"Hey! Don't call him a kiddo!"

Yubin laughed out loudly.

Xiao Zhan was surprised that Yubin had actually come in his house at this late night. He kept his promise and came at his house right away after landing in the city airport. He could have gone to his Estate or a hotel but he didn't, instead he came to find his friends. Xiao Zhan felt happy.

----

Wang Yibo reached to the location and found his team.

"What's the situation?" He asked.

Mianmian replied "Su She had entered the house a little while ago. Our men have already surrounded the house. The SIT just got here, force were waiting for us. Now as soon as we get signal from our Director we'll charge in. Be prepared."

She went to BoWen to say something.

The house was very small, it probably consisted of only one bedroom.

Zhu ZhanJin came to Yibo's side and whispered "Have you seen Director Nie is also with us today?"

Yibo looked around and found Director Nie. He was standing at a side with some other officers. It was unusual for him to come at such missions.

Yibo whispered back "Why is he here today? Did something happen?"

ZhanJin shrugged "I don't know. He said that he wanted to come and now here he is."