CHAPTER - 4

JENNIE POV :

Right now we were on our way to Park mansion. My dad have told me about their family. I already knew about both siblings but what shocked me was when my dad told me they had another daughter. No one knew about their third child and I was even more shocked when my dad told me he have never met her in real life and knew nothing about her except her age and name. The Park family have always kept her hidden because of some personal reasons which I was curious to know about. My parents were really excited for this dinner because they were hoping for me to like Mr. Park's son. But we will have to see what happens. We soon reached our destination. Their place was huge and beautiful but it was nothing compared to our mansion. I stepped out of the car and straightened my outfit.

 I stepped out of the car and straightened my outfit

Mr. Park's son, Jimin was there at the main door to greet us.

"Thanks for considering our proposal Mr. Kim." he said shaking hands with my dad.

"You should thank my daughter not me." my dad said.

"Ofcourse" he said and turned towards me. He shamelessly checked me out infront of my parents then initiated a hug. But I quickly stepped back.

"I don't like hugs, specially not from someone I just met."

"I am sorry I didn't know." he apologized then greeted my mom with a handshake.

"Let's go inside, others are waiting for us." he said then led us inside.

Mr. Park along with his wife were sitting on the couch. His daughter, Chaeyoung was sitting on the opposite couch leaning her head on a man's shoulder. Maybe he was her boyfriend. But the person who actually caught my attention was the girl sitting alone on a armchair in the corner. When they noticed us they quickly got up. Mr. and Mrs. Park came to greet us first, he shook hands with dad and Mrs. Park hugged my mom then shook hands with me.

"You look so beautiful Jennie." Mrs. Park complimented me.

"Thanks Mrs. Park."

"Hi, I am Chaeyoung and it's my boyfriend Kim Jong in. It's Nice to meet you."

"Jennie and it's nice to meet you as well." I said. Then my gaze fell on the tall girl, who was taller than everyone except my dad. I don't what it was about her but I was totally intrigued about this attractive human.

Mr. Park noticed my gaze on her and said “Come on. Introduce yourself, don't be shy now." smiling at her but his smile looked fake.

"Hey, I am Y/N. I hope you guys have a good time here." she said smiling politely. Her voice was not too soft neither too deep. Just perfect for my liking.

"Why have you kept her hidden? Just by looking at her I can say she is a gem." my dad said shaking hands with her.

"She don't like so much attention that's why she told us to not reveal her identity and we respect her decision." Mr. Park said with a nervous smile. I wonder why?