CHAPTER - 25

JENNIE POV :

I quickly walked towards my office when Jisoo informed me that Y/N was already here with my lunch waiting for me.

When we started this relationship six months ago, Y/N noticed how I used to eat a little and avoid foods. She never asked me about it knowing that I wasn't ready to talk about it because I also avoided eye contact with her every damn time on the dining table.

Even if she never asked me about it she used to encourage me to eat more telling me the importance of eating properly.

On her birthday, we made love for the first time. <blush>

That night she realised I was insecure of my body when I tried to cover it. I wasn't sure if she would like it or not but all of my insecurities were thrown out of the window when she told me that I was beautiful, inside and out and I shouldn't hide myself from her because in her eyes I was perfect.

That night we embraced each other flaws and grew even closer to each other than we were before.

Since that night I stopped suppressing my hunger and started eating as much as I wanted.

Y/N also make sure that I eat my lunch on time because I sometimes forget about it. She always come here with my favourite foods to eat lunch with me.

She is really perfect. <sigh>

I entered the office and saw Y/N sitting on my office chair.

Remember when I was pissed at Jimin for sitting there?

Well, I wasn't pissed at her because I told her to sit there whenever she came here. When Jisoo heard about it she nearly fainted because I don't let anyone sit there but It wasn't just anyone, it was Y/N.

I walked further inside alerting Y/N about my presence who smiled widely after seeing me here.

She stood up and walked toward me. After wrapping her arms around my waist she lovingly kissed my forehead then led me back to where she was sitting.

She sat on the chair and I quickly settled on her lap.

I apologized to her for being late. I thought the meeting wouldn't be too long but it was, which resulted in me being late for my lunch. Y/N said it's okay because she don't mind waiting for me.

She had her arms wrapped around my waist with her head leaning on my shoulders while I was feeding her and myself.

I don't know why but I liked this position a lot and she knew it. So everyday whenever she came here, we always sit like this and finish our lunch.

When Y/N finally met my parents as my girlfriend not the youngest Park, my parents really liked her, if they were not already.

Whenever she was telling me to eat more, it would cause me to blush everytime because of the teasing smiles my parents were sending my way.

She always try to take care of me as much as she can.

She once tried to cook a romantic dinner for me but it was a disaster. She didn't knew how to cook and tried to do it after watching some YouTube videos.

She put alot of efforts in it even if the result didn't satisfied us.

I didn't cared if the food she cooked wasn't edible. The only thing mattered to me that she atleast tried.

My baby was so sad when the outcome wasn't what she was expecting so I had to assure her that I'm so happy that she atleast tried to do something for me.

We later ordered pizza and called it a night.

Y/N mostly prefer home-cooked meals so I was also learning how to cook from my mom.

I could easily hire a chef to do that but I wanted to cook for her by myself. My mom was surprised when I told her I wanted to learn cooking but she still agreed to teach me.

Y/N don't let me cook too often though because she don't want me to get tired but when I do, she stay in kitchen with me holding me from behind until I'm done which I find really cute.

She try to help me as much as she can and even if it's not much I really appreciate her for that.

After finishing our lunch, I put my head in crook of her neck and closed my eyes because I was already tired.

She softly rubbed her thumb on my cheek which made me sleepy but I know I couldn't sleep.

When it was time for her to leave I tightly wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hugged her not wanting to let go of her.

"Can you come home a little sooner today?" she asked which made me confused. I don't mind going home sooner than usual but I wanted to know what she was planning to do.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm going to cook for you..."

After I heard that I quickly looked up at her with shocked expression.

"I know it will be not the best food but it will be edible unlike the last time, I promise."

"Okay, I can't wait."

"I Love You."

"I love you too baby. Don't hurt yourself while cooking."

We kissed then parted our ways.

I couldn't wait to eat whatever she will cook for me because she looked so excited about it.

If she said her food will be edible, I know it will.

I focused on completing my work as soon as possible because I was really excited about tonight.

After signing all the paperworks I needed to and attending all the meetings I had, I quickly gathered my belongings and walked out, ready to go home.

I sat in the car and started my journey toward home.

There was alot of traffic because something happened so I told my driver to take the short cut instead because I couldn't wait to go home.

I was in my own thoughts when I noticed a black SUV following us from behind. I told my driver to speed up a little but before he could, another SUV came and stopped at the front of our car which caused my driver to hit the breaks.

I quickly searched for my phone and dialled Y/N's contact number but before she could even pick up there was a gunshot sound.

My driver was dead.

The back door opened and a man with his whole face covered pulled me out of my car.

I screamed Y/N's name when I noticed that she picked up my phone but another man quickly smashed my phone before I could even say anything.

I thrashed in his hold trying to run but he was strong but it still didn't stopped me from trying to escape.

Suddenly I felt something hit my head hard then everything went black.

____________________
乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ
____________________
[1176 words]