CHAPTER - 5

Y/N POV :

Andromeda is a big, wide open galaxy
Nothing in it for me except a heart that's lazy
Running from my own life now
I'm really turning some time
Looking up to the sky for something I may never find

Stop calling
It's time to let me be
If you think you can save me
I'd dare you to try

I was taking the long walk home while quietly listening to Andromeda by Weyes Blood after a long day at school filled with lots of bullying. This song was really close to my heart because it felt like it was written on my life. Weather was getting colder day by day and I was shivering a little bit in my denim jacket. The weather was to cold for me to wear a denim jacket but it's not like I had anything else to wear. I just had another overcoat in my wardrobe which was suitable for even colder weather. Christmas is in 2 weeks and my family members were really excited for it because the Kim family will be here again. Kim family were even richer than us and their daughter, CEO of Kim Corporations showing interest in my brother really made them ecstatic because if they get married in future, it will really benefit Park family. Needless to say they were really trying to impress them specially the cat eyed beauty.

A week ago when they came here Mr. Kim called me a gem but only if he knew I was anything but a gem. I sighed to myself when I remembered Mrs. Kim's motherly hug. No one have ever hugged me, not even my parents. I sighed sadly when I realised how much I need hugs but unfortunately I have no one to hug me. I bet they were better parents to their daughter than mine were. That day I was really trying to not eat everything on dining table because I was really starving. My parents would've killed me for doing that.

When i reached home I silently entered inside because I don't wanted to gather any attention toward me. I walked upstairs to change because I knew I had to wash the dishes and clean the table. After changing into a simple grey sweatpants and white t-shirt I quickly went downstairs. I was also hoping to find something to eat because I had to leave this morning without eating anything again. I opened the refrigerator door and saw some leftover food and silently cheered. I quickly ate the food and started doing the dishes. After that I cleaned the table and sighed in relief because my work was done here.

I wanted to take a nap because I was really tired but I had lots of homework to do so nap wasn't an option. I locked my room's door after entering and pulled out my textbooks and everything then started on my homework. I was not like any other High School students who think school is a waste of time. I really love studying and I was always on the top of my classes. It was another reason why other students hated me because I had better grades than them but it was not my fault. It's their own fault that they were partying, sleeping around and doing other illegal shits instead of studying. They should blame themselves for being careless rather than being jealous of others and hating someone without any valid reasons.

When I completed my homework I stretched myself then fell back on my bed in relief. When my eyes fell on the small clock in my room I realised I was studying for 4 hours continuously and silently patted myself on the back. It was almost time for dinner so I had to wait a little before going downstairs and cleaning everything after everyone finish eating. I closed my eyes for a second then opened it again and roamed it around my small room. My room's walls were painted in light grey colours, it had nothing except a small closet, a single bed and a small desk in the corner. It had a small bathroom attached to it. It was nothing special but for me it was everything. I was blessed to even have this.

According to parents, a freak like me wasn't deserving of anything. They always told me that the world would have been a better place without freaks like me. They told me I didn't deserve to live and I should have been dead instead of my deceased brother. Needless to say I was dealing with depression because of all those harsh words they threw at me. Suicidal thoughts were always surrounding my head but I always tried to push them away telling myself that one day someone will love me too. Just because I was born different that doesn't mean I don't deserve anything. People need to understand that we are also humans and have feelings too. I really wanted to escape this place but I didn't know how and I was still a minor. I had no other choice but to stay here. One day I will leave this place for sure but I didn't know when that day will come.

When I looked at the clock this time it was almost past 10 PM. I knew it was time to go downstairs. I packed my textbooks and everything in school bag and placed it at the small desk in my room. When I went downstairs I searched for any food but there was nothing. There were no leftovers in the refrigerator. They must have ate everything. I sighed sadly when I realised I had to sleep with empty stomach again. I silently started cleaning all the dirty dishes in the sink. After that I cleaned the table and drank two cups of water to atleast fill my stomach with anything. I turned the lights off and went upstairs. I locked my bedroom door then quickly went to pee. After peeing I wiped my member with tissue then put it back inside. I washed my hands first then quickly brushed my teeth. I turned the lights off then slipped inside the covers and quickly fell sleep.

_________________________
[1045 words]