CHAPTER - 24

Y/N POV :

{6 Months Later}

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt Jennie trying to snuggle further into my neck, which was impossible.

I smiled softly at her actions and slowly opened my eyes. My heart almost exploded with love when I saw her face.

Her arms and legs were wrapped around me while her head was tucked in my neck. Her soft breaths were hitting my neck, making me feel a tingly sensation in my body.

I slowly tucked the hair which was covering her face, behind her ear and just looked at her. She was looking so cute sleeping with slightly parted lips.

The world think that she is a Cold Bitch CEO but with me she always acts like a baby. Only if they knew about this side of her.

I really wanted to pinch her cute Mandu cheeks so I did. I softly pinched her cheeks but quickly retracted my hand when I saw her eyebrows twitching a little.

I sighed in relief when she didn't woke up.

I just laid there admiring her beautiful face thinking about everything that happened in past six months.

The day when Jennie found me almost lifeless in the basement, I thought i wouldn't survive but thanks to Jennie that I'm still alive.

When I woke up that day in the hospital, I was really excited to see Jennie and finally tell her about my feelings but my excitement disappeared the moment Chaeyoung told me that Jennie was not there.

I waited for her to visit me but she never did. Although she did send her secratary Jisoo to check up on me every day, it was not the same.

When I asked Jisoo about it she told me that Jennie wanted to take a break. She also told her to clear her schedules for a week, which made me worried about her.

I really wanted to leave the hospital then go and check up on her if she was okay or not, but I couldn't.

When I finally got discharged from there it was almost night and Chaeyoung didn't let me leave telling me to visit her next day because it was already dark.

I had no other option so I did what she asked me to.

When the next day came I quickly jumped out of my bed and get dressed. I was almost out of the door when I realised I didn't even knew where Jennie lives.

Imagine my face in that moment.

So, I went to KIM Corporations instead. I knew Jennie wasn't there but I was hoping to find Jisoo to ask her about where Jennie lives.

I danced internally when I saw Jisoo but my mood dampened when she said she can't share Jennie's personal information to anyone just like that.

I had to beg her to give me Jennie's address because it was really important. After I got her address I left smiling like a happy kid and started my journey towards Jennie's house but my smile faded the moment my car ran out of gas.

It wasn't my car, it was Chaeyoung's but her things are my things so it was also mine. <but my things are only mine>

I decided to walk instead but I think my luck wasn't on my side that day because it started to rain heavily.

I couldn't go back to home after doing all of this just because of this stupid rain so I decided to do the only thing my mind could come up with in a short amount of time.

I ran.

I ran like a lunatic in that heavy rain.

I didn't cared one bit that I was getting soaked from rain. I knew I was going to get sick but I still decided to do it because nothing could stop me from confessing my feelings to her that day.

I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing because I did get sick that day. Jennie also gave me a long lecture about how I shouldn't have ran in that heavy rain to reach her house and should've waited for the rain to stop.

Jennie is the type to scold you like a kid for being careless while taking care of you lovingly.

It sounds too cliché but my life has been full of rainbows and shits since Jennie came. <LOL>

My train of thoughts were cut off when I heard Jennie's voice.

"What are you thinking about?"

I turned her on back and scooted myself a little bit downwards to put my head on her chest. I sighed in content when she started playing with my hair.

"I was thinking about how my life changed since you came. You make me happy, take care of me, made me feel things I have never felt before and actually accepted me for who I am."

"Is it a good thing or bad?" she asked with a teasing smile on her face. I just laughed at her and said "Definitely a good thing. Thank you for coming into my life, Jennie. Thank you for everything. I'm really grateful to have someone like you."

She just smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me.

"I could definitely say the same baby. Thank you for also coming into my life."

____________________
Sorry for a short chapter.
[896 words]