CHAPTER - 14

JENNIE POV :

I was in my car which was parked outside the gates of Y/N's school waiting for her to leave. I came here yesterday too but unfortunately she wasn't here so I was hoping for her to be here today because I really wanted to talk to her.

Jisoo was here with me too and was continuously giving me teasing smiles because she already knew about me having my eyes set on the attractive teenager

Jisoo was here with me too and was continuously giving me teasing smiles because she already knew about me having my eyes set on the attractive teenager. I didn't told her about it, she just connected the dots.

Jimin had been blowing up my phone and constantly showing up at my workplace ever since I ended things with him on my birthday. I already made it clear with him that I don't have any feelings for him but he just don't leave me alone.

According to him if we spend more time together, I will eventually start gaining feelings for him which is a complete bullshit. I regret agreeing on letting him court me. I should have thought about any other way to get close to Y/N. I have already wasted alot of my precious time on him but not anymore.

Today I actually came here to tell Y/N about my feelings for her. It may sound like a stupid decision but I just can't keep it to myself anymore. I need to tell her how I feel because it's making me go insane. After hearing my confession, she will probably think I am insane or something because I was with her brother and just ended thing 2 days ago with him but let's see what happens.

After waiting for what felt like hours even if it wasn't, students started leaving the school campus just after the school end bell rang. Me and Jisoo were looking at the huge crowd of students with eagle eyes to spot her but we didn't see her anywhere. I know she attended the school today because I already asked Mr. Yang about it before coming here.

Every student one by one left the school campus but we still didn't saw her. I was starting to get a little worried when I saw her walking out of the school slowly, too slowly which made me think if she is hurt or just tired.

 I was starting to get a little worried when I saw her walking out of the school slowly, too slowly which made me think if she is hurt or just tired

My palm were getting a little sweaty while my breathing picked up a little because I knew I had to tell her about my feelings. Jisoo gave me an comforting squeeze to my shoulder and smiled at me encouragingly. I just nodded my head at her and took a deep breath then left my car and started walking toward her.