CHAPTER - 22

JENNIE POV :

{Next Day}

I sighed tiredly after we finally collected all the evidences against Park family and Sana. It was time to send all of these videos and files to legal authorities. After doing that we leaked everything on internet anonymously and waited.

I was relieved that we managed to do all of this in one day. Normally these things take time but I was able to make it happen in just one day. Well that's what happens when you have a lot of money.

I have revealed everything about them so they'll not just get locked behind the bars, the price of their company's shares are also going to drop. Their company Park Corporations will be on the verge of bankruptcy soon.

Not just Park Corporations but also M. Corporation because of Sana. When Y/N told me that Sana's parents were also involved with her and also wanted the marriage to happen, it was hard to believe.

Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki are the sweetest persons and to hear all of this about them was something I couldn't digest. I knew there was something wrong and I was proved right when i found out that sana was actually blackmailing them to do all of this.

Sana is such a stupid person because she didn't just destroyed her life by doing all of this but also ruined all the hardwork her parents did to make M. Corporation successful and big. She ruined everything because of her stupidity.

I am one hundred percent sure that her parents are regretting giving birth to her. I couldn't even imagine what her parents are going through right now. I hope god give them strength. <sigh>

I quickly took my handbag and walked out of my office when Jisoo told me that tons of cops are already on their way to Park's mansion. Jisoo was following me behind as always.

We entered the car and started our journey to their mansion.

There was no need for us to go there but I still did. I wanted to see Y/N and make sure she was safe. If I will see her covered with some new bruises I will not hesitate even a little bit to kill all of them right there.

Just wait a little more Y/N, I'll be there soon...

____________________

Y/N POV :

My body was numb.

I couldn't feel anything.

I was lying on the concrete floor trying to catch my breath but before I could even get a chance I felt another kick on my ribs. I was now panting for air.

I was tired.

My eyes were closing.

I wanted to rest.

Suddenly, he pulled me up by my hair and punched my jaw then my stomach. The punches were powerful and hard which caused me to spit out blood, quite a lot actually.

After that he let go of my hair. I had no energy left in my body which resulted me to fall down on the concrete floor and hit my head. I was thankful I didn't hit it that hard.

He still wasn't satisfied so he started to kick me again. With every kick I got on my stomach I spitted out blood. There was so much blood that I was surprised I am still alive.

When he finally felt satisfied seeing me a bloody mess he just smirked at me and left.

Yesterday when they locked me in the basement I thought they will not beat me anymore and just starve me. But clearly I was wrong about that.

Jimin came here almost an hour ago to beat me up. At first I thought it was Jennie and smiled widely but my wide smile soon disappeared when I realised it wasn't Jennie but Jimin.

He started ranting about how I stole Jennie from him and other things. He beat me up with every word he said which resulted in me being a bloody mess.

On top of that I haven't eaten anything from more than twenty four hours. They didn't even gave me water to drink.

Needless to say my body is weaker than usual.

I was trying really hard to keep my eyes open. I just wanted to close my eyes and rest.

If you are in basement you can't really listen to what's happening outside but I could still hear some voices.

I could hear people talk slightly. I couldn't understand what they were saying or didn't even recognised their voice.

My head was getting even more dizzier by the second.

The voices only got louder and louder until I heard someone opening the basement door.

I didn't know who it was because my vision was blurry but by the silhouette I could tell it was a women.

She ran up to me and gently put my head in her lap. I could hear her say something to me but I don't know what.

Now I know it was Jennie. Even if I didn't understand anything she said, I recognised her voice.

Her soft and soothing voice. It was like a lullaby, helping me to fall asleep.

I smiled softly at her or atleast I tried and said thank you but it came out of my mouth as a gibberish.

My eyes started to get closed. When she saw that, she said something again but I couldn't stay awake anymore. I softly closed my eyes then slept.

____________________

JENNIE POV :

“No!”

“Y/N don't close your eyes. Please baby...”

“Y/N wake up!!”

I screamed for her to wake up but she didn't.

I didn't even realised tears were already streaming down my cheeks until some of them dropped on Y/N's face.

I quickly wiped her face and gently shook her again to see if she will wake up but no she didn't.

I heard Chaeyoung scream to call the ambulance but I didn't looked at her. My attention was on the girl who was sleeping peacefully in my lap. I gently kissed her forehead and brought her head to my chest, silently praying to God to keep her safe.

____________________
This chapter was in my draft. I forget to publish it and slept.
[1035 words]