CHAPTER - 27

WARNING !!

WARNING !!

WARNING !!

Y/N POV :

12 hours

Twelve fucking hours since that bastard kidnapped her and there's still no sign of her.

When we filed the complaint about her getting kidnapped, we found out that Jimin escaped prison a week ago and these foolish officers didn't even told us about it.

I had to stop myself from beating those officers.

I sigh because I thought this night will be a special one. I prepared a romantic dinner and was waiting for her to come but imagine how scared I was when I heard Jennie's scream on the other side of the phone, when she called me.

The cops are trying to do everything they can but they have no proper clue, so we are helpless.

I just want to run wherever she is and save her from Jimin. I don't care if it costs my life but as long as she is safe, nothing else matters. She is my everything, I can't lose her.

She is with Jimin and he can do anything he wants to her.

I just hope he is not that dumb to do something to her because if he did i will shred him into pieces and feed it to dogs. I don't care if he is my brother. I will kill him if he hurts Jennie without a single thought.

I looked around the park where i was sitting. I came here to take some fresh air. I couldn't stay at home knowing she is not safe. Chaeyoung was there trying to comfort me but it didn't worked so I came here.

I looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. I couldn't help but shed a tear because I am really worried about her.

She is in danger because of me. I should have keep her out of my messy life. I don't mind getting beaten up every day and getting married with someone I don't like as long as she is safe.

But it's too late now.

Once she is back, I will keep her in my arms forever, safe from this cruel world.

I wiped my tears and stood up to go back because it was getting late but stopped when I hear something behind me.

Now, I was on alert mode.

I turned behind to see what it was but I saw nothing.

Maybe, a cat.

I just shook my head started walking but someone hit my head with full force which caused me to lose consciousness.

Definitely, not a cat.

____________________

JENNIE POV :

I started to wake up when I heard Jimin and Jongin laughing devilishly at something.

I blinked my eyes to see clearly but my heart pounded in my chest when I saw Y/N, tied to a chair while she was unconscious.

I tried to scream at them and ask what they did to her but it didn't worked. Tears were prickling in my eyes at the thought of something happening to her.

They stopped laughing and turned around to look at me, when they realised I was awake but they started to laugh again when they saw how helpless I was looking in this moment.

"Don't worry princess, your pathetic dyke is not dead." Jimin said between his laughs.

"I can't believe you left me just because you wanted to be with this freak. She was sitting in the park crying instead of searching for you, how pathetic and dumb."