CHAPTER - 26

WARNING !!

WARNING !!

WARNING !!

JENNIE POV :

My body felt numb while my head was throbbing with pain.

There were two different voices around me but I couldn't make out what they were talking about.

I moved my hand to hold my head but panicked when I felt my hands and legs tied to the chair, I was sitting on.

When I opened my eyes, I had to blink because my vision was blurry.

After my vision finally got clear, my eyes got wide in disbelief.

Standing infront of me was non other than Jimin.

How did he came here?

I felt a shiver go down my spine when I noticed the lustful gaze, he was looking at me with.

"Finally, you are awake princess." the second person said.

I quickly looked beside Jimin to see who it was because the voice was a little familiar.

Again, my eyes were wide open in shock when I realised who it was.

It was Kim Jongin.

Chaeyoung's ex boyfriend.

He was the one who helped Jimin to escape from prison?

I really wanted to say something but I couldn't. A tape on my mouth was preventing me from doing that.

"You must be wondering how I am here and what Jongin is doing here with me, don't you princess?"

Y/N sometimes calls me princess which always makes me blush like a tomato.

But when he does that, it makes me feel disgusted.

I hate the word 'Princess' now.

My thoughts were cut off when he snapped his fingers infront of my face.

"Don't get lost in your thoughts now. I am sure my story will keep you entertained."

I had no other choice but to sit there and listen to whatever he was talking about.

"First of all, I will tell you a good news which I am sure you will like it because I know you also hated my parents."

My eyebrows were furrowed in confusion until he spoke again.

"I killed them." he said and started laughing like a maniac then stopped. He started walking toward me with a sinister smile on his face while my heart was pounding in my chest. He slowly dragged his fingers from my left cheek down to my neck then stopped.

“I told my parents to kill that freak but they didn't. They always thought that she was harmless but I knew that she will be a problem in future but I stayed silent. My parents told me to be patient with you and pamper you with gifts to make you love me but they were wrong, again. I knew it wouldn't work but I had no other options. I did what they told me to but guess what happened? You left me. You left me for that dyke. They were dumb and made my life hell so I killed them.” he screamed the last sentence causing me to flinch on my seat.

“You know Jennie, I really love you and I would have gave the world to you but you chose that disgusting little thing over me. Now, I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life.” he said then stepped back from me and went to Jongin and wrapped his one arm around his shoulder and smirked.

“I thought I will never get out of that prison and my dream of taking a revenge will be just a dream but then he came. Jongin also wanted a revenge so here we are.” he said then laughed along with him.

“Those officers are really dumb, even dumber than my parents because they thought informing you about me escaping from there is not important and kept this to themselves.”

My eyes went wide after hearing that. He escaped a week ago and they didn't even thought about informing me. Those officers who hide it from me are gonna pay for their careless act. I will make sure of that, after getting out of here, Ofcourse.

“I have been following you around for a week, watching your every move. I even know about your new home now where you live with that freak. I can go and kill her right now if I want. I can also do whatever I want with you because no one else is here to save you.” he said walking around me in circles.

Suddenly, he stopped and put his hands on my shoulders from behind. I was now trembling in my seat because he is right, he can do anything to me and no one will even come to save me.

Tears were gathering in my eyes at the thought of someone touching me who is not Y/N but I could not do anything because I was helpless.

“Don't cry princess, I will not do anything to you, atleast not before I also bring that dyke here.”

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I quickly turned my head to look at him.

He laughed at me seeing my confused face and the anger in my eyes at the thought of him doing something to harm her.

“Don't worry, I will just kidnap her and bring her here. I will not do anything else to her. The one I will be doing things with, will be you.” he said giving me a sinister smile again.

“I will tie her up in a chair and force her to watch while I fuck you and make you mine. She will be helpless, begging me to leave you alone but I will not. When I will finally stop, it will be Jongin's turn. He helped me alot in doing all of this so he also deserve something, don't he?”

He moved his mouth closer to my ears and said “Last but not least, we will make sure you will enjoy it because a dyke can never make you feel real pleasure, only a man can. You will be on cloud nine and that will hurt her even more. Imagine how she will be feeling, seeing her girlfriend getting fucked by someone else. That will be a sight so see.”

After saying that he stepped back and started laughing with Jongin while I was about to have a panick attack on my seat.

He can not touch me.

I will rather die than let someone else touch me.

I was just hoping for Y/N to save me, she have to.

When he was finally satisfied with my reaction, he injected me with something which caused me to black out with only one thought in my mind.

Y/N…

____________________
[1102 words]