CHAPTER - 11

WARNING : SEXUAL ASSAULT

Y/N POV :

My beautiful sleep was ruined by loud yelling sound of my sister and her so called ex-boyfriend. No one was here except me and my sister. My parents were out on a business trip for some days and my brother was with Jennie. It's Jennie's birthday today and he is going to spend whole day together with her or maybe even night.

The last time I saw her was on the New Year's Party at their mansion. I really wanted to talk to her but Jimin had his eyes set on me the whole time so I couldn't. I knew he would have beat me again even for glancing at her. It's been almost two weeks without seeing her and I really want to have at least a glimpse of her.

She visited our house twice after the New Year's Party but Jimin locked me up in my room not wanting me to meet Jennie. I had no other choice but to stay silently in my room because I don't wanted to deal with bruised ribs again.

A day after New Year Chaeyoung finally broke up with her jerk boyfriend. I was really happy when I heard the news. Since that day her boyfriend had been visiting our house literally every morning to beg for forgiveness from Chaeyoung and wanting to get her back. I hope she don't get together with him again because he is really a shit human being.

I suddenly heard a loud scream from my sister asking for help. I quickly jumped out of my bed ready to run downstairs but stopped when I realised I was just in my sports bra and boxers. There was another scream and loud crying voice of my sister so i wore whatever I found laying here & there and dashed out of my room running faster than Usain Bolt ever did in his life.

 There was another scream and loud crying voice of my sister so i wore whatever I found laying here & there and dashed out of my room running faster than Usain Bolt ever did in his life

When I reached downstairs what I saw made my blood boil. Jongin was on top of Chaeyoung pinning her hands down with one of his hand and trying to undress her as quickly as possible with his other. She had her eyes closed with tears streaming down her cheeks still trying to get out of his hold.

"Stop moving you bitch. No one is here to save you. I bet your freak sister will be happy to see you like this." he said and ripped her top exposing her bra. I quickly ran toward them and throw him away from her holding back of his shirt. My sister maybe treats me like shit but hurt her and I will break every bone in your body.

Chaeyoung quickly curled up in a ball trying to cover herself up. Jongin tried to get up but I didn't let him. I sat on his stomach and started punching him. He was more masculine than me but I knew I had the upper hand because I was skilled while he wasn't. He tried his best to stop the punches but he couldn't.

He suddenly hit me on my jaw which gave him the advantage to flip us but he didn't stayed there any longer. He quickly got up and ran outside saying something about taking his revenge. I got up to check if he actually left then locked the door.

I diverted my attention to my sister who had stopped sobbing but was still crying softly. I didn't knew how to approach her because we have never really talked. I walked toward her not wanting her to get scared because of me.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly but mentally slapped myself the moment I realised how dumb it was to ask her if she is okay or not because obviously she isn't. She almost got raped by her boyfriend whom she loved dearly.

"You need to go upstairs in your room to rest. I am sure that will make you feel better." I said to which she just nodded but didn't made any move to get up.

"Can you go upstairs by yourself or d-do want me to p-pick y-you up?" I asked again stuttering nervously because even if I saved her I know she hated me. She didn't said anything and just laid there.

"I am going to pick you up, okay?" I said and slowly but surely picked her up bridal style. She covered her chest with her arms and rested her head on my shoulder wetting my t-shirt in the process because she was still crying. I started walking upstairs toward her room.

Her room was a lot bigger than mine and was beautifully decorated in grey and white colour theme. She had pictures of our family members on her walls except mine. <ofcourse>

I walked in the middle of her room where her bed was and softly laid her down on it. I walked toward her closet and pulled out an oversized hoodie for her then quickly walked back and gave it to her. She wore it tiredly then laid back and slipped inside the covers telling me to leave her alone. <that was rude>

I did what she asked me to and left her alone but not before telling her to call out my name if she needs something. I could clearly hear her crying sometimes and even if I was worried and wanted to be there for her, I couldn't.

She let me help her because she desperately needed that but now if I will go to her bedroom she will kick me out or maybe take her anger out on me like others do. And I really didn't wanted that.

I was laying on my bed listening to EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD by TEARS FOR FEARS when my eyes fell on the clock and realised it was already night. I put my airpods away then got up to quickly organise my school bag because schools were reopening tomorrow.

I was studying so i totally lost the track of time and didn't even realised it was already night. After organising my school bag I quickly walked toward Chaeyoung's bedroom to check if she was still inside and yes, she was still inside. She didn't left her room, not even once and that really worried me.

I knocked softly on her door and said "You need to eat something. You haven't eaten anything whole day." There was no response. I sighed and walked away from there because I knew she would not listen to me.

I sighed again when I realised our personal chef had a day off today and Chaeyoung had to cook for herself tonight. I was hoping to get some leftovers but looks like I had to sleep with empty stomach again which almost made me cry because it was more than 24 hours ago when I last had an proper meal.

I silently walked downstairs to get a water bottle then walked back upstairs toward my bedroom and led on my bed while closing my eyes trying to sleep.

I was trying so hard to sleep but my stomach keep rumbling demanding for food. I didn't know what to do. I buried my face in my pillow and tried again. I almost succeeded in falling asleep when there was slight knock on my door.

No one was here except me and Chaeyoung so it was definitely her but why was she here at this time? Curiously i walked toward the door and opened it to see no one. <weird>

I was about to close the door when my eyes fell on the box of pizza which was placed on the floor with a cold drink.

Did she ordered pizza because she was worried about me?

Or was it just her way of saying thanks?

I didn't knew the real reason but I was really hungry so I quickly picked it up and closed my bedroom's door. I sat in my bed and started eating the pizza. I didn't knew what type of pizza it was but it was really tasty.

I quickly finished it then brushed my teeth and fell asleep with a soft smile on my face.

____________________
[1374 words]