CHAPTER - 13

WARNING : ABUSE

Y/N POV :

I woke up gasping for air with sweats dripping down my body. I had that damn nightmare again. I tried to calm down myself by taking deep breaths because I needed to get ready for school.

After sometime, i got up and neatly placed the cover on my bed then walked toward the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then went to pee. After that I removed my clothes and stood under the shower. The cold water hit my back making me sigh.

I let my body adjust to the coldness then poured some shampoo on my palm and started washing my hair softly. I desperately needed an haircut because my hair had grown a little longer than my liking. I mentally planned to visit the saloon maybe today or tomorrow after school.

After washing my hair I cleaned my body then shut off the shower then walked out of there. I dried myself with a clean towel then wore a sports bra and boxers and adjusted myself to feel comfortable. Then I quickly wore the clothes I wanted to wear and brushed my hair softly after drying it.

I tied my shoe laces neatly then took my backpack and cracked iPhone and walked out of my room

I tied my shoe laces neatly then took my backpack and cracked iPhone and walked out of my room. I was silently climbing down the stairs when I saw someone which made me freeze in my tracks.

It was Jimin.

His neat and clean suit was now dirty and messed up with his tie hanging loosely around his neck. I felt a shiver go down my spine when I realised his bloodshot eyes were looking directly at me. I don't know what I did this time but I knew I would be a bloody mess in sometime because there was a metal rod in his hand.

He didn't said anything, he just stood up and started walking towards me dragging the metal rod on the floor. I looked behind him to see Chaeyoung looking at me with no emotions.

He stood up infront of me and said "You are the reason why everything happened. My life wouldn't be like this if you were dead. I saw the way she looked at you, I just don't know why? What you have that I don't? Except I am a man while you are just a freak stucked in between."

After saying all of that with an emotionless face, he looked me up and down disgustingly then started laughing like a creep, really loudly. I didn't understand a thing he said. Who was he referring to? When he started laughing I got even more confused.

I think he was saying all these nonsense things because he was drunk. He smelled like liquor and cigarettes. Then he suddenly stopped laughing and swing the rod at me hard, really hard.

The rod hit my left shoulder and I almost screamed out in agony. I fell to my knees because the pain was too much to handle. I am really grateful that I am alot taller than him otherwise the rod would have hit my head and I would have been already knocking on the heaven's door by now.

“You have ruined my life, so I am going to ruin yours now.” He didn't said anything else after that. He just started swinging the rod with full force hitting me on my shoulders and back.

Luckily he never aimed at my head. I think he wanted me to live so that he can beat me everytime he wants.

The hits were even stronger and harsher than before. My eyes were full of tears so I clenched them shut because I didn't wanted anyone to see the pain in my eyes. I never screamed or tried to fight against him because I knew it would have backfired on me. I just laid there silently taking every hit like a punching bag.

After some time I started to get dizzy. I didn't wanted to get unconscious here so I tried my best to fight it off but the pain become too much to handle and after sometime I finally give up and let the sleep take over me.

{ Midnight }

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the same position I blacked out in. I tried to get up but my body was too sore and injured. It was almost impossible for me to even move my hand. I don't even know how am I going to climb those stairs.

I slowly moved my head to look at the clock to see it was midnight which meant everyone was already asleep. I slowly but surely tried to get up and after struggling for minutes I finally succeeded and mentally did a little cheer dance because there was no way in hell my body was allowing me to do that.

I slowly tried to step forward but my body had another plans because suddenly a pain shoot up through my spine and I fell.

Wait

No

I didn't

Chaeyoung was beside me, wrapping her arms around my waist to stop me from falling. Even if she barely succeeded because my sister is short and less stronger than me.

When I finally managed to stood up straight she wrapped my left arm around her shoulder and her right arm around my waist and then started leading me toward the stairs.

I didn't know why she was helping me because she never even once tried to stop Jimin from hitting me but I was too tired to think about all of that so I just let her help me.

She help me to climb up the stairs and led me toward my room. She helped me to sit on my bed then went to god knows where because I was focused in taking deep breathes.

Through all of this my eyes were filled with tears because of all the pain I was feeling but I refuse to let it fall. It makes me weak anyways. After sometime Chaeyoung came with a clean towel, a bowl of water, first aid kit and some medicines, probably painkillers to ease up the pain.

She removed my jacket, the hoodie and started cleaning all the wounds slowly but surely. I never protested because I had no energy left in me, I just wanted to sleep peacefully. She cleaned my wounds then put bandages on it. She wrapped bandages around my arms too because it also had red marks on it and they were almost bleeding.

Then she softly hold my chin and wiped my face with another clean towel. My eyes filled with tears again but this time not from pain. It was because of how gentle she was being with me. I have always craved for my big sister's love and affection and her taking care of me really did a number on my poor heart. This time I wasn't able to keep my tears in bay because they slowly started streaming down my cheeks.

Chaeyoung stopped wiping my face and looked me in the eyes and for the first time ever in my life I saw a hint of big sister's love in her eyes but it vanished the moment I saw it. She let go of my chin and gave me the painkillers with some water. I quickly swallowed it because I really wanted to get ride of this pain.

After that she took everything and left my room without even saying anything to me. I must have imagined whatever I saw in her eyes because if it was true she wouldn't have left me here without saying anything.

Who am I even kidding? She hate me and probably helped me because I saved her yesterday, nothing else. I didn't even had the energy to change into my sweatpants because I was still wearing my jeans so I just scooted up in my bed and slept.

____________________
[1321 words]