CHAPTER - 21

JENNIE POV :

As soon as I reached my office, I told Jisoo to clear my schedule for the rest of the day and hire some of the best private investigators in the country.

I have a brilliant plan to destroy Park Family. I could easily hire a assassin to kill them but that'll be too easy.

I want to make them suffer. Even more than Y/N did.

Besides I wanted to do everything in legal ways, not illegal.

I was hiring private investigators because I wanted to know about all of their dirty secrets and bad deeds. I want to know every single thing about their past.

After that I will just send them to legal authorities and make sure they rot in prison for the rest of their lives.

Not just Park family but also the heir of Minatozaki's.

Sana Minatozaki

She tried to force herself on Y/N. I am not going to let her leave. She is also going to suffer along with Park Family.

I also told Jisoo to hire some high profile hackers. They will be needed in the future.

I was smirking at my evil thoughts when I heard a slight knock on door. Two tall women entered followed by a short man. They introduced themselves as Choi Tzuyu, Yoo Jeongyeon and Min Yoongi respectively.

I just nodded at them and said “Let's start. Shall we?”

One by one all of their secrets were revealed, which made me shocked because I never thought they will do things like that.

Drug abuse and trafficking

Murder

Fraud

Rape

Embezzlement

Insider Trading

Racketeering

My head was about to explode with so much informations. They were involved in so many illegal things.

I just smirked to myself when I realised their life is going to be hell after I send all of this data and evidences to legal authorities and leak everything to media.

But it's going to take some time. At least 2-3 days because it's hard. But I will do everything to make the process fast because my baby is not safe in that house. Well, she is not my baby but still.

I sighed again when I realised after all of this ends, I will have no other reasons to talk to Y/N. We will probably never meet again. I just hope she find someone who can love her for who she is.

I will not lie, I was really shocked when I found out about Y/N being intersex but i felt happy that she trusted me enough to tell me something like that.

Everything started making sense after that. Why Park family kept her hidden and the reason why she was getting bullied in school. That's why those bastards were calling her a freak that day.

I felt my heart break a little more when I realised she was dealing with all of this just because of something she couldn't control. I just wanted to keep her safe in my arms. I was really proud of her for not giving up because these things can mentally damage you.

That night I couldn't sleep because I was really worried about Y/N. I just hope she is safe.

____________________

Y/N POV :

Finally!

I told Jennie everything that's going on in my life and even about me being intersex.

I am on cloud nine because she didn't judged me or see me any differently. She was not disgusted by me.

She even let me cry on her shoulder and hugged me till I felt better.

The only thing I couldn't tell her about was my feelings for her. I was not brave enough to do so. I almost confessed but backed away every time after getting nervous.

I am so dumb. I should have told her about it too. She accepted me for who I am so there was absolutely nothing to be nervous about. <sigh>

I groaned when I realised I have to wait until I meet her again to tell her about my feelings.

I laid back on my bed with my hands behind my head and closed my eyes. Not actually my bed, it was actually a concrete floor.

Must be wondering why I am on a concrete floor, right?

Well, yesterday when they found out about Chaeyoung helping me, they beat me for that. They said I brain washed her and let her believe some stupid things. My family is so dumb. <sigh>

I am actually grateful that they beat me because it was the reason why me and Jennie were able to talk. Otherwise I don't think she would have even looked at me because of me rejecting her.

I am actually locked in basement because Sana tried to force me to have sex with her but I didn't. I stood up for myself and she went and told my parents about it.

In result, they beat me again and locked me in the basement but I don't care. I am happy that I stood up for myself and was able to stop her.

They told me that they will not give me anything to eat until I don't fulfill Sana's wish but I don't care. I am not going to let someone ride my dick just because I was hungry and wanted food.

They want me to beg them to give me food but I will never. Besides, Jennie told me that she will come and save me soon. I trust Jennie. Even if it takes her a week I will wait for her with empty stomach but I will not let Sana touch me.

I sighed and looked around. The basement was so big but only had one bulb dangling in between which wasn't enough to light up the whole room.

It had a small bathroom attached to it where no source of light was present. I have to spend my upcoming days here.

I knew Chaeyoung will try to sneak here and give me some food to eat but I already told her not to do that. If she get caught they can hurt her too. I don't want her getting hurt because of me so I told her to just take care of herself and not worry about me.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep stopping my brain from overthinking because I had no other work to do here. I could only sleep here and wait for Jennie to come and save me.

I just hope she come here before I die because of starvation.

____________________
[1098 words]