CHAPTER - 9

WARNING : ABUSE
FEEL FREE TO SKIP IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

Y/N POV :

{Next Day}
I was getting ready to stroll around the city to give my mind a break from all the overthinking I have been doing. Jennie and her family left half an hour ago after having breakfast. Jimin went to drop them off at their home by himself.

Whole night I couldn't stop thinking about her

Whole night I couldn't stop thinking about her. The moment I saw her yesterday in that dress I had to force my eyes to look away from her. The very first time I saw her I thought she was beautiful but yesterday it was different. I don't know why but no other girl had made my heart skip a beat ever. Yesterday my eyes noticed every little thing about her, her beautiful cat eyes, her adorable round face, her cute chubby cheeks, her short chin, her flawless skin, her habit to observe everything about her surrounding. I sighed to myself when I realised I could go on and on about her.

I was suddenly gaining all of these strange feelings toward her and when I saw the gifts she and her parents gave me I was almost on the verge of crying. Just by looking at those gifts I could tell they did a lot of thinking on it. I had never recieved gifts in my life so it was a special moment for me even if it meant nothing to others.

I went downstairs to actually drink some water and decided to stay in the balcony for a little. Meeting Jennie there was a coincidence which I wish hadn't happened. It was hard for me not cry infront of her, hearing her soft voice and seeing her being worried about me. She thought she was good at hiding her emotions but I knew she was worried when she saw tears in my eyes. I couldn't help but pull her into me and thank her. I really needed a hug and she was there. I know I shouldn't have did that because I probably made her uncomfortable seeing how she didn't hugged me back.

I quickly said good night to her after that and came upstairs to cry peacefully in my room. In just some days she treated me better than my parents did in my whole life. She also saved me from getting bullied. When I went to collect homework that day, no one bothered me. I didn't get harsh comments and most definitely didn't get water poured on me. It was all because of Jennie.

I was really grateful of her for everything she did but I had to really stop thinking about her and her ethereal beauty. She is not mine and never will be. She likes my brother and is in a dating phase with him. Who am I kidding, even if she was not dating my brother, she would have never even thought about me.

I am just a 17 year old teenager, she is an adult, a women who will turn 24 soon. I am just a kid who don't even have anything planned for her future, while on the other hand Jennie is the CEO of one of the wealthiest company in countries. Her life is set while mine is not. She probably just helped me because I am sister of her future boyfriend.

In my opinion anyone would choose my brother over me because let's be realistic. My brother had everything, money, looks, body. He was the future CEO of Park Corporations. And most importantly he was a man unlike me. <teary eyed>