CHAPTER - 8

JENNIE POV :

Christmas was finally here and now we were on our way to the Park's mansion. For the past few days, I have been really worried about her. The day after the bullies were expelled, I called Mr. Yang to make sure no one was bullying her again but he said she was absent. She didn't attended school for 3 days straight because she was sick. She was there on the last day of school though to collect her homework. He also told me she was looking pale and had dark circles and that made me even more worried. God knows how much I wanted to run there and take care of her. I would have fed her alot of healthy foods and gave her a lot of hugs and kisses but I know I can't.

<sigh>

I was really excited to see her again but I was trying to hide all of my excitement and happiness behind my stoic face. My parents were teasing me every chance they got and I didn't wanted to get teased again but my parents knew what I was trying to do and started teasing me even more. Today I was wearing a red dress with a black long overcoat to keep my body warm. My parents could tell who I was dressed up for and that's why they were teasing me in the first place.

I also had to purchase gifts for everyone which I didn't really cared about

I also had to purchase gifts for everyone which I didn't really cared about. I gave my black card to Jisoo and told her to purchase anything for anyone, also for her family members because she have been so loyal to me and did everything perfectly unlike my past secretaries. The only people I bought gifts for by myself were my parents and her. I was really confused because I didn't knew anything about her likes and dislikes. I have noticed her style is more masculine than feminine so bought her a pair of sneakers and a Versace jacket something every masculine person likes. I also chose it to fit her vibe as a teenager. I just hope she like it.

Soon we reached their mansion and Jimin opened the car door for me. He held his hand out for me and I had no other choice so I also held it.

"You look so sexy in this dress babe." he complimented me which I didn't really liked so i just nodded my head. He shook hands with my parents and my parents gave him tight lipped smile in return. He then led us inside and I couldn't help but quickly roam my eyes around to see her but she wasn't here. My mind quickly started thinking about why she wasn't here.

Is she still sick?

If she is still sick, who is taking care of her now?

It's almost a week why she didn't get checked up?

What if it's something serious?

My eyebrows were furrowed in confusion and worry. I looked at my parents to see them giving me questioning glances as if to ask am i okay. I just slightly nodded my head at them and diverted my attention to Mrs. Kim who was trying to make small talks with me.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps sound echoed around the hall. I looked towards the sound to see her coming down the stairs quickly. She greeted everyone and apologized for being a little bit late but my mind still wasn't able to focus on anything else because my attention was on her. She looked so fucking perfect in that outfit with slicked back hair.