CHAPTER - 7

Y/N POV :

I quickly got up from my bed and ran to bathroom with the little bit energy I had in my body, when I felt like puking. My throat was hurting from all the puking I did in past two days. I leaned back on the bathroom wall while closing my eyes when I emptied everything I had left in my stomach and took a deep breath. My head and stomach was hurting a lot. Even my chest was sore from coughing. I hate being sick, especially when I had no one to take care of me. I sat there trying to gain some energy to get up and clean myself because my t-shirt had a little bit of puke on it. My body was smelling so bad because I hadn't showered in two days.

I slowly got up and removed my clothes then stood under the shower. I shivered a little when I felt warm water hitting my back. I put some shampoo in my palm and started washing my hair softly. After washing my hair I cleaned my body then turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I also brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth. I sighed when I looked at myself in the mirror. My face looked pale and I had dark circle surrounding my eyes. I walked out of bathroom and pulled out some clothes to wear. After getting dressed I tried to dry my hair as much as I could with my towel because I don't have a hairdryer then walked downstairs with hope to find something to eat.

I was not hungry but I had to eat something to get better

I was not hungry but I had to eat something to get better. My parents were not here today and my sister was probably out with her boyfriend. I had no idea where my brother was. There were no leftover food in the refrigerator so I decided to eat oatmeal instead. I ate it asap and started cleaning the dishes. After that I took a water bottle with me to stay hydrated and walked out of the kitchen. As soon as I started climbing the stairs there was a sudden sound of door slamming. I quickly turned around thinking it was my parents ready to get yelled again but was shocked to see my sister marching toward the stairs with tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't even glanced at me and walked upstairs slamming her bedroom door again. I quickly walked upstairs after that because I was a little scared.

I couldn't help but worry about my sister because she looked so sad and broken. My sister may have said harsh words to me but she never put her hands on me unlike others and she was still my sister. We were never close to each other but when we were kids she sometimes used to share her candies and foods with me. I still remember when I was 7 years old, one day there was a huge thunderstorm and i was really scared. I was curled up on my bed crying when she came and hugged me. That time she was 10 year old. We didn't talked to each other but she stayed with me whole night to make sure I was okay. That was the first and last time she hugged me.

I thought she will never treat me like others but I was wrong. When she started her teen years, she slowly started hating me. I really hate my parents and brother but I could never hate my big sister. I have a soft spot for her and will always love her even if she hates me. My sister is a sensitive person and I am really protective of her but she doesn't know about it. I could have killed her boyfriend a long ago but I know can't. I just hope she is okay.

My thoughts slowly drifted away to things that happened 2 days ago in school. I was really shocked when I saw Jennie in my school and nervous because I didn't wanted her to find about about something she shouldn't. But it made me happy how she expelled all of the bullies. The bullies pouring water on me was the reason I got sick and had to miss 3 days of school. I really like winter but I hate when I get sick so easily. That's the reason I have to take extra care of myself in winters.

Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break so it's important for me to go to school tomorrow so that I can collect all of my holiday homeworks. Christmas is in three days so I also have to go shopping after coming back from school to buy myself fake gifts. The Kim family will be here on Christmas and it will be weird if I don't get any gifts from my own family members. They also know about me meeting Jennie in my school and they yelled at me for an hour because they don't wanted to blow up their cover because of me even if it was not my fault that she was there. So they gave me a lot of money to buy myself bunch of new clothes and new mobile phone so I don't look like a homeless because they also said Jennie will be visiting our home frequently.

Whatever the reason was, I was really happy to finally get some new clothes because my clothes are too old and I don't have any suitable clothes for winter. I was going to use that money wisely and even save up some amount because i know I will need it in my future because my parents never give me any money to spend. I quickly got up to pee and brush my teeth so I can get a good sleep because I really needed that to get better. After doing it I went to sleep, a little bit excited for next morning.

____________________
[1007 words]