Chapter-33

The sun was setting when Aadhya vowed to be with Arhaan for the rest of her life.

With the sun, her freedom was also drowning and she wasn't able to do anything about it.

"Ab app dono pati-patni huye." The priest announced, breaking the chain of Aadhya's thoughts.

Before Aadhya could step down, Arhaan forwarded his hand toward her and she unwillingly accepted it, all the while glaring at him with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

"Finally I can call you my wife, love." Arhaan whispered.

"Oh, yeah. I had been waiting for you to call me your wife." She sarcastically bit back.

Arhaan just smirked and kissed her cheek before moving forward to get down from the mandap with his one arm wrapped around her waist.

"I have to introduce you to someone." Arhaan said.

"I am not interested."

"Shut up and smile."

"You are so annoying." She groaned before plastering a fake smile on her face.

"Hey, bro." Akshay said when he saw the new couple approaching him.

"Love, he is my best friend—"

"Wait! Aren't you the one who used to drop Arhaan at the doorstep when he got drunk?"

"Yeah. You remember me?"

"I thought you were his driver or something. I didn't know you were his best friend. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know he had any friends."

"Yeah. I am his only friend."

"Of course. I am genuinely surprised to know that he can make friends."

"Shut up."

"That's all you can say?" Aadhya smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey! Here you are. I have been waiting to talk to you." Anika approached Aadhya.

"Oh, hey. I am sorry. Arhaan, she is my friend— Anika and as you know, he is my husband— Arhaan."

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Anika and Arhaan nodded at each other respectfully.

Anika looked at Aadhya with a creepy smile before moving forward to talk to Pallavi.

"What's wrong with her? She seems weird." Akshay commented as his eyes moved around her figure.

"She is. Anyways, I got to go. You guys enjoy." Aadhya smiled and walked away from them.

"Bro, finally you got to have her all to yourself."

"Yeah."

"So, what now?"

"What?"

"How are you going to make her fall in love with you?"

"I don't know."

"Okay. Then, let's talk about the war."

"Shut up. Someone might hear."

"What war? What are you guys talking about?" Anika asked.

"Didn't your parents teach you that eavesdropping is a bad manner?" Akshay asked rhetorically.

"Didn't your parents teach you that talking about something you don't want other people to know in public is a bad manner?" She retorted back with a sweet smile.

Arhaan snickered but stopped when Akshay glared at him,"Why are you here anyway?"

"Oh, where is Aadhya? I can't seem to find her."