Chapter-46

There was a small house somewhere in this planet where two women were being held hostage.

They were beaten and starved by their kidnapper, who was a masked man for them.

The two unfortunate ladies were given scraps of food every evening and a small pot filled with muddy water. Even the sight of these things disgusted them, but they couldn't do anything about it for they were helpless, hungry and thirsty.

Fortunately, neither of them had been forced to do any unholy deeds yet. One of them had been called once, but the guy couldn't do anything to her for he found her body disgusting. So, she was sent back to the little prison.

For this, she continuously kept thanking the God for his generosity.

"Hey! Are you fine?" A hoarse voice was heard from the other side of the room. 

"Better. You?" Another voice was heard from somewhere around.

"Better. How much time since someone finds us? I am tired."

"Even I am. But there's nothing we can do. We don't even know the place we are in."

"Actually, there's something we can do. I just have to activate this bracelet around my wrist. It has a tracker."

"And you didn't tell me this before because?"

"Because I was scared and panicked."

"For a month?"

"For a month." The woman confirmed stupidly.

Her husband had not told her about the tracker, but she wasn't stupid. She knew why he had told her to keep wearing this at all times.

"Oh God! Can you activate this shit?"

"Yeah, I suppose so." A sudden thud from outside of the cell ceased their conversation.

They moved back to their former positions, without making a single sound.

While the atmosphere was so tense in there, the woman tried to activate the tracker while simultaneously checking for any movements in her surroundings.

***

"There's been an unusual movement." Akshay commented while looking into his laptop screen which showed a  map filled with marks of unimportant places.

"What movement?" Rachit asked distractedly as he listed down the number of places where Aadhya could possibly be in.

"The red mark over here keeps coming in and going out. I cannot fathom the place. I think that Aadhya's bracelet is broken or something."

"Possible. We have to find another leads then. We can't rely on this stupid tracker." Arhaan grumbled in fury and typed something on his laptop.

"Hey! What's up?" The door opened when the men were busy working, and came in one woman they didn't expect to see.

"Emma? Felix? What are you doing here?" Arhaan asked in astonishment.

"I got some info. Thought it might help."

"I appreciate, but shouldn't you be taking care of your child instead of helping me to find my wife?"

"My child is just fine. Do you need the information or not?" Emma asked.

"Yes, of course." Arhaan said just when Felix gently pushed his wife to sit on the couch in the corner of the room.