Be Kind

(Third POV)

To sum up this film, it revolves around a woman who lacks confidence in her looks and decides to undergo plastic surgery at a shady hospital hidden in the mountains. Aqua and Kana are the eerie children she encounters at the village entrance.

"Welcome, honored guest," Kana began, her voice a haunting whisper as she looked down, her eyes concealed by her ominous summer hat. "We're here to greet you," she continued, her words dripping with an unsettling sweetness. "Please... enjoy your time here," she concluded, her voice sending shivers down the spine.

"There exists only a solitary guest house nestled within the confines of this quaint village," Aqua began, his voice exuding an unsettling calmness, while a casual smile played upon his lips. "Therefore, it would be prudent for you to secure your accommodation before embarking into the enigmatic darkness. Allow me to serve as your guide."

The protagonist instinctively recoiled, unsettled by Aqua's eerie demeanor.

"Cut!" The director's voice reverberated through the set, signaling the conclusion of the scene. "Excellent!" Aqua breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing the director's commendation.

Ruby, who was sitting beside Aikara on Miyako's lap, couldn't help but express her curiosity. "Wasn't that just our regular brother?" she inquired.

"Yeah, he was just acting as usual," Aikara exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he tilted his head to the side.

The protagonist, who is now crouching down to Aqua's eye level, began showering him with praise. "My goodness, you were absolutely astounding!" she exclaimed. "You sent chills down my spine!"

Aqua's faint smile widened at the compliment. "Truly? I'm glad to hear that," he replied.

Kana, positioned by Aqua's side, abruptly began walking towards the director, her discontent subtly permeating her voice. "That is not good at all," she muttered under her breath, exuding palpable frustration.

"Put the camera away. Let's take the next one." instructed Gotanda, addressing the staff, who promptly responded, "Yes, sir!"

Advancing toward Gotanda, Kana commenced her address with a composed tone, a departure from her customary air of arrogance. "Director, retake that scene." She demanded.

Gotanda turned his gaze back to the source of the voice, a quizzical expression on his face. "Hm?" he said, acknowledging Kana's presence. "Well, there were no problems"

"There's a big problem!" Kana shouted, making everyone's attention turn to her. With tears running down her eyes, she ran and grabbed the directors sleeve "My acting.." She began, her voice choking from the sobs "..was nowhere near as good as Aqua's." She sniffed from the snot running down her nose "No! One more time!" She demanded "Please! I'll do it much better this time! One more time! Please!"

She wasn't able to continue as the assistant director suddenly grabbed her and tried to pry her away from the director "Kana." The assistant director said, but she didn't listen to her at all as Kana continued to struggle.

________

(Aikara POV)

Observing Kana receiving consolation from the adults nearby, I decided it was time to offer her some comfort. I slid off Miyako's lap and glanced at her puzzled expression. With a cheerful smile, I raised my hand and waved enthusiastically, expressing my intention to uplift Kana's spirits. "I'm going to cheer up Kana-chan!" I exclaimed with great enthusiasm, my voice filled with excitement.

Noticing Ruby's odd look, I simply ignored it and focused on my mission to bring joy to Kana.

Approaching them, the adults who were previously comforting Kana looked at me curiously, and even Kana herself paused her tears, gazing up and fixing her eyes on me.