Understanding Her

You can support me in patreon dot com/SUSGT

You'll be able to read four advanced chapters.

There's also a seven day free trial.

____

(Third POV)

In the quiet stillness of the night, inside a modest apartment, the soft sound of crying echoed, filling the room with its sad rhythm. The weeping melody was accompanied by the gentle chorus of chirping cicadas, their soothing hum creating a somber atmosphere.

After what seemed like a very long time, the tears gradually faded away, and Miyako's sobs turned into a gentle sniffle. With a tired expression on her face, she reached up to gently rub her eyes, which had become slightly swollen from the continuous outpouring of emotions. Her trembling fingers followed the paths of her tears, leaving behind a hint of vulnerability on her flushed cheeks.

Now that Miyako's emotions calmed down, Ruby came to Aikara and also congratulated him with her sniffles as a small amount of tears trailed down her face from her joy. Though afterward, she was curious about the drama he'll be in so Miyako, who was also curious, got her laptop as they watched the episode.

As they continued to watch the episode, everyone except Aikara, who already watched the show, felt their disappointment growing as they looked at the bad drama.

After watching the entire six episodes, Ruby went of to a rant explaining how bad the drama was from the new character, to the cut out contnet, the fast pacing, and even the bad acting.

"Hey!" Aikara protested, his brows furrowing slightly and forming a playful pout. He crossed his arms, tilting his head to the side with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Kachan's acting isn't bad," he stated, his voice carrying a hint of genuine enthusiasm.

"Come on, you gotta agree with me on this, Aka nii! Why are you defending her?!" Ruby exclaimed, her fist clenched tightly. 

She furrowed her brows, her expressive face showing a mix of determination and passion. "I remembered her acting before, and it was, like, so much better. Don't be all nice to her just because you want her to be your girlfriend. Seriously, you did the exact same thing as kids! Always being super sweet to her, no matter what, since you were trying to groom her for a relationship!" Ruby's voice rose in volume as she spoke, her animated gestures punctuating her words. 

After she shouted, she took a moment to process the words she just blurted out, her eyes widening with surprise, and then quickly brought her hand to cover her mouth. "Ah!" she exclaimed, a hint of pink tinting her cheeks as she realized what she had done.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that out loud!" she laughed nervously, her gestures animated as she fidgeted with her hair, clearly embarrassed by her impulsive outburst.

Miyako glanced at Aikara, her eyes filled with skepticism, disgust, and curiosity. Aikara, aware of the potential impact on his reputation, shook his head swiftly, his charming smile never fading. 

"Jeez, what's with that stare mother. Relax, I'm not trying to make her my girlfriend or anything. Ruby's just having some wild fantasies, you know?" He shifted his gaze towards Ruby, mischief dancing in his eyes, and a subtle yet confident grin adorned his face. "Hey Ruby, what's got you thinking like that? Feeling a little jealous of all the kindness I'm showing her, maybe?" He playfully teased, his words laced with a touch of undeniable charisma.

Ruby quickly averted her gaze from Aikara, a small blush forming on her cheeks.

"Aww," Aikara cooed, his voice filled with gentle amusement, as he swiftly made his way over to Ruby. He watched her with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, unable to contain his playful nature. "My little sister being jealous? It's so adorable~" he teased, his words dripping with a playful charm. "Though I'm undoubtedly the most adorable, beautiful, and handsome sibling among us three." He boasted, his voice oozing with smugness as he playfully rubbed his chin.