Afterparty

You can support me at patreon dot com/SUSGT

You'll be able to read four advanced chapters.

There's also a seven-day free trial.

____

(Third POV)

Now that the filming for 'Sweet Today' had come to an end, the entire staff had gathered in a privately booked venue to celebrate the drama's wrap party. Aqua, Aikara, and Kana stood together at an unassuming spot, observing the lively atmosphere as the various people involved in the project mingled and enjoyed glasses of champagne.

Aikara casually sipped on his glass of non-alcoholic champagne, his eyes widening with amazement as he glanced around the crowded room. "Wow" he said, his smile shining brightly like the sun. "There's so many people here! Oh, check it out, I know that actor!" he pointed towards a man in a suit who seemed a bit tipsy as he clumsily flirted with his coworkers. "I'm a huge fan of his roles," he added, a playful glint in his eyes. "But, you know, I can't say I'm as big a fan of his pick-up lines." He chuckled softly and teasingly as he observed the scene.

Aqua nodded in agreement, savoring the sight of the vibrant gathering. "You're right." he replied "There's a lot of people here. It really remind me just how many people are involved in this project."

"Of course," Kana replied with a confident nod, her eyes briefly scanning the room as she gathered her thoughts. "Lots of people's jobs are riding on the cast's performance," she said, her tone tinged with seriousness and empathy.

"That's why we always have to deliver," she continued, determination sparkling in her eyes like a starlit sky. "And, you know, avoid scandals at all costs." With a teasing smirk, she playfully nudged Aikara's arm, showcasing her sharp-tongued side while radiating her cheerful demeanor.

Kana's words brought forth a delightful giggle from Aikara "You're right." He said. And afterward, he remained silent for a moment, taking the opportunity to appreciate Kana's outfit, something he hadn't had a chance to do before.

As expected for a formal event, Kana had dressed up beautifully. She wore an exquisite white dress that gracefully exposed her shoulders and featured an elegant waist bow, providing a delightful contrast to her attire. Her choice of accessories was equally charming - pearl bracelets adorned her wrists, complementing the beautiful earrings that dangled delicately. But what caught Aikara's attention the most was the lovely black hair ribbon that nestled on her head like a black rose, adding a touch of allure to her overall appearance.

With a grin spreading across his face, Aikara complimented Kachan, "Wow, you look absolutely beautiful today, Kachan!" He pointed at the ribbon adorning her head, "I really like your style, especially that cute ribbon you've got going on there." He recalled memories of his childhood and the present "Remember how you used to rock those head accessories like a pro? The summer hat, the quirky green bell pepper hat, and even the school hat when it wasn't required!" 

As he tilted his head, a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes, "So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the ribbon suits you perfectly and has that iconic 'Kachan' vibe." He smoothly added, "But hey, let's not forget, you've always had a thing for head accessories."

His expression turned smug as he teasingly rubbed his chin, "Although, I must admit, you still can't quite match up to my level of attractiveness." He chuckled softly, clearly enjoying the playful banter.

"You wish." Kana shot back as she looked straight at him, her voice tinged with a teasing lilt, her eyes playfully rolling as if she found the whole idea amusing. Afterward, she shifted slightly to the side, letting a faint blush tint her cheeks. To cover up her momentary embarrassment, she coughed softly, hoping he wouldn't notice her slight flustered state. 'Crap, I never knew he noticed this much about me, it's slightly embarrassing,' she thought, trying to regain her composure while still maintaining her witty facade.