Act With Me!

You can support me in patreon dot com/SUSGT

You'll be able to read four advanced chapters.

There's also a seven day free trial.

And here's a short scene of Ruby asking for your votes.(It's been a long time since I did these)

"Hey there! Could you please, pretty please, give author-san some votes?" Ruby pleaded with wide, hopeful eyes, her voice carrying a cheerful and infectious enthusiasm. She leaned in closer, emphasizing her eagerness to persuade. "I promise, I'll do everything in my power to make sure they work even harder! Pinky swear!" Ruby declared, her hands instinctively forming a little pinky promise gesture, not waiting for the author's opinion before making such an enthusiastic commitment.

____

(Third POV)

"So, Kana, what's the project you're working on?" Gotanda asked, reaching for his phone in his pocket to look it up.

"It's a drama based on a shoujo manga called 'I'll go with sweet today'," Kana replied.

Aikara's brows furrowed, his lips forming a pout as frustration danced across his face, but his expression still managed to be undeniably cute. "Ugh, I totally know that show. Can't stand it," he grumbled.

"Haaaah," Kana sighed, her brows furrowing slightly as she glanced at Aikara. "Looks like you know about it." 

"Yeah, I totally do! I'm like a huge fan of the manga. I've got a ton of its merch," Aikara said, a bright grin lighting up his face and a playful glimmer in his eyes.

As he spoke, his eyes narrowed, and his brows furrowed in disbelief. "But, ugh, the drama... it's like they completely ignored the source material! They randomly throw in these new characters, and the pacing? It's way too fast, it's hard to keep up!" He sighed, his hands gesturing animatedly as if trying to recreate the chaos he felt. 

Aikara's disappointment was evident in his voice as he continued, "And don't even get me started on the acting. It's just... bad. Like, really bad." Despite his frustration, there was an undeniable adorableness to his passionate rant, a mix of determination and a touch of endearing charm.

With a swift turn, he faced Kana and flashed her a charismatic smile, as if he held a secret that would make her day. "Of course, Kana, you're exempt from the bad acting. You were absolutely brilliant!" As he spoke, his thumb shot up in a casual yet enthusiastic thumbs-up gesture, accentuating his bright smile that seemed to radiate genuine admiration.

Kana straightened her back and puffed up her chest, a proud smile gracing her lips as she heard his compliment. "Well, it's about time someone noticed my brilliant acting!" she declared, her voice brimming with pride. "But yeah, you're spot on—the drama right now is an absolute trainwreck." She let out a small sigh, her brows furrowing with concern. 

She glanced at Aikara and gently clasped his hands, her touch warm and comforting. "That's why, Aikara, you should really consider my offer," she said, her voice tinged with determination. 

Her eyes locked with his, brimming with sincerity. "Even if there's a chance of rejection, please give it a shot. And if you do get the role, let's make this show absolutely amazing." she proclaimed, her eyes sparkling like the brightest stars in a vast and captivating galaxy. 

Her gaze held a glimmer of hope and unwavering belief in his abilities, reflecting her genuine excitement and enthusiasm. Though her words carried weight, her voice remained warm and inviting, radiating confidence in both herself and Aikara.