The Day of Tokyo Dome

Today was the day of the Tokyo Dome, and the Hoshino family stayed in their apartment. Ai was engrossed in social media, eagerly sharing her excitement about the upcoming event. Ruby lay on the bed, while Aqua struggled to put on his jacket. Aikara, on the other hand, sat on a chair, fully prepared and waiting.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, capturing the attention of Ai, Aqua, and Aikara.

"Could that be the CEO?" Ai asked curiously, taking a step towards the door.

"I want to come too, Mom!" Aikara exclaimed, jumping out of his chair and skipping over to Ai. "It's boring to just wait here. Let me greet President Satou as well!"

Ai smiled at her child's enthusiasm, nodding energetically. "Of course, Aka!" she exclaimed, waiting for Aikara to join her by her side.

Together, they headed towards the door.

"Are you excited, Mom?" Aikara asked, looking at her with a bright smile and tilting his head. "It's the Tokyo Dome, the culmination of your success."

"Yes, I am!" Ai replied, matching his smile and tilting her head. "I hope you all enjoy my performance later!"

They would have continued their conversation, but they reached the door at that moment.

Ai opened the door and, to her surprise, instead of the expected CEO, she saw a young man wearing a grey jacket standing there, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hm?" Ai asked in confusion. She was about to inquire who he was, but he spoke before she could.

"Congratulations on your dome concert," he began, causing both Ai and Aikara to tilt their heads in confusion. "How are the triplets doing?" As he said this, he revealed something hidden within the bouquet, widening the eyes of Ai and Aikara.

Suddenly, memories of the past flooded Ai's mind. The birth of the triplets, their first birthdays, festive Christmas meals, shared baths, wearing Yukatas, comforting Ellie, the triplets' school dances, stargazing together, and countless other moments rushed through her thoughts.

The memories passed by in a blur as Ai felt a push from her side.

"Ai!" Aikara shouted as he enveloped her in a hug, throwing himself to the side.

But despite Aikara's effort to protect her, the knife still found its mark. Additionally, in his attempt to shield her, the knife grazed his arm, causing a deep wound and profuse bleeding.

With all his force, Aikara's weight wasn't enough to push her away in time. They crashed to the ground with a loud thud, the sound echoing through the apartment.

Curiosity piqued by the noise, Aqua opened the door, only to be greeted by the sight of Ai and Aikara lying on the floor, blood flowing from their wounds and staining the floor.

"Ai, Aikara!" Aqua shouted, rushing to their side.

"Ahh!" the man in the jacket exclaimed, gripping his head in frustration, his remorseful tone evident. "I didn't plan to involve the kid," he said, realizing something and pointing the knife at Ai, who lay weakly on the ground, clutching Aikara tightly as both Aqua and Aikara called out her name repeatedly.

"Wait, I'm not the one at fault here!" he said, his anger directed at Ai. "It's your fault, you slut! Having kids when you're an idol! Everything is your fault! You betrayed your fans, you slut!"

'Of course, that's how the world sees it. But idols are human too. Is it wrong for me to seek happiness?'

"You neglected your fans! I bet you were laughing at us behind our backs, liar!"