Second Mother

(Third POV)

A few minutes after Ellie left, Aikara was sitting down on the same spot as he did a while ago, all alone as the staff and Ruby already left, and he was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice Gotanda was in front of him until a rolled up script hit him lightly in the head.

"Ouch." Aikara said as he crouched down and rubbed his head.

"Hey Actor Baby, you seem absentminded. Did something happen?" Gotanda asked with a slightly concerned expression, and Aikara stood up energetically as rubbed the back of his head while laughing.

"Hahaha." He laughed, his tone nochalant. "You noticed? Wow, I guess I wasn't as sneaky as I thought!" He said with a wide smile.

Gotanda ignored his comment "So, did something happen?" He asked, since Aikara didn't actually answer his question.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking of something." he said before he adopted a teasing expression on his face as he fake gasped "Don't tell me, are you actually worried for me?"

"Haah" Gotanda sighed at Aikara's teasing, completely used to it by now "I was in the wrong for worrying about you." he began "If you can tease like that, then I'm sure you're fine."

"Hee-hee." Aikara giggled, his bright eyes sparkling mischievously as he swayed side to side, unable to contain his contagious joy. He tilted his head with an innocent grin "Oh, director, you worry too much! You know me, always full of surprises!" His voice was filled with a playful charm.

"That's good to know." Gotanda said, and his tone became serious as he looked at Aikara with a serious expression. "We'll start your scene soon, so you should start getting ready."

Aikara's expression also turned serious as he nodded his head "Sure thing! I'll go to Mama and inform her!" He said as he launched himself out of the chair and started skipping to Miyako while humming a tune.

Watching Aikara's back disappear from his view, Gotanda sighed once more as he went back to the filming loaction.

"We're about to begin!" Gotanda yelled, prompting the crew to respond with nods as they increased their activity levels with renewed energy.

____

(Third POV)

Unlike Aqua, who only appears one time in the story, Aikara is a recurring character with multiple scenes to film. 

To explain his role in the film, he will portray the son of the individual responsible for the series of accidents that tarnished the hospital's reputation, essentially serving as the story's antagonist. 

This person happens to be the ghost of a woman who, similar to the protagonist, left her family because she felt inadequate about her appearance, ultimately abandoning both Aikara and his father. 

Overwhelmed by sorrow, Aikara's father immersed himself in his work, which eventually led to his demise due to excessive exertion. 

As a result, the young Aikara finds himself residing alone in the family home, as he has no remaining relatives to look after him. 

Although this setup may seem unrealistic, it's a movie at the end of they day, and it's primary focus is to evoke emotional responses from the audience.

Contrary to his seemingly impressive background, he didn't hold much significance. He served primarily as a means for the ghost to find closure and depart from the world, unburdened by regrets. As a result, he only appears briefly in a few scenes, most of which hold little importance. However, there is one scene that stands out from the rest, but that was for tommorow. So, for now, they will focus on shooting the multiple scenes. 

"Action!" Gotanda exclaimed as the film began to roll, while the lighting and microphones were skillfully positioned for optimal effect.