Preschool

(Aqua POV)

It has been three years since I was reborn as Ai's child. The movie I participated in with the director appears to have received positive feedback. In fact, the director himself has been nominated for some kind of prestigious award.

Upon reflection, my performance in the film was rather outstanding. However, despite my achievements, Ai and Aikara managed to steal the limelight. I can't be entirely certain, but it seems that both of them have been receiving a significant increase in job offers.

Ai has landed more modeling gigs, quiz show appearances, and other similar opportunities. On the other hand, Aikara has been getting more acting roles in movies, TV shows, and even a few commercials. I distinctly remember him mentioning a musical commercial where he promoted toothbrushes. He also mentioned encountering a remarkably talented child actor, but due to his busy schedule, he wasn't able to interact with her. I can't recall her name precisely, but it sounded somewhat similar to Aikara's own name—Akan, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, returning to the main topic, it appears that the late-night talk show circuit is where Ai and Aikara have been most prominently featured. They have been invited to appear together on numerous occasions. Apparently, the audience adored them in the movie, considering them a great mother-son duo. They even joked about Aikara being Ai's real child. Luckily, Aikara has taken precautions by wearing a wig, making it more challenging for people to draw any connections between them.

Moreover, Aikara deliberately puts on an act during public appearances since his true personality resembles Ai's. He does this to avoid any potential associations between them, regardless of their differing hairstyles. So far, no one has managed to unravel this secret, and we continue to live our lives peacefully, free from unwanted attention.

Now, this may veer off-topic, but there's something that catches my eye on the screen in front of me. The search bar reads "Dr. Goro Disappearance," yet none of the articles displayed are linked to my deceased body. It appears that my physical remains still haven't been discovered.

___

(Third POV)

Presently, Ai positioned herself near the doorway, casting a fond gaze upon the triplets who were all adorned in charming blue attire, bracing themselves for their inaugural day of preschool.

Aikara, with his flowing shoulder-length hair, spun around gracefully, proudly showcasing his outfit to Ai. His lustrous locks swayed in the breeze as he twirled.

"What do you think, Mom?" he inquired, momentarily pausing his rotation and directing a radiant smile at Ai.

"Do you think I'm cute?" He said before he brought his hand up in a playful stopping motion, his palm facing Ai. "Wait, hold on a sec," he said, tilting his head slightly, his expression serious for a moment.

"You don't need to tell me; I already know I'm cute. I mean, look at me!" He struck a pose, puffed out his chest, and grinned mischievously. "It's all thanks to your genes, Mom. I got the adorable factor from you!"

Amidst the mirthful exchange, Ai couldn't contain her giggles, while Aqua let out a sigh and Ruby pouted, sensing that Aikara had once again stole the attention of Ai.

"Mama!" Ruby suddenly exclaimed, causing everyone's attention to shift towards her. "Look at me too! Am I cute as well?" Anxiously, she mirrored Aikara's chest-puffing gesture, her hand tentatively placed over her heart, awaiting Ai's response.

Ai beamed brightly, gathering all three children into a swift embrace. "Of course, Ruby, you are also absolutely adorable!" she exclaimed, her words rekindling a radiant smile on Ruby's face. "In fact, the three of you are absolutely cute!" She concluded, loosening the embrace.

Actor(Oshi no ko)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara