2- Dougie B

"You way to pretty to fight Eimani

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You way to pretty to fight Eimani."

Eimani paced up and down the hallway thinking of all the things she should say to her boy best friend. Eimani and Dougie had been best friends since 5th grade. Lately he's been shutting her out and hanging with Kay way more than her. Eimani got a boyfriend not to long ago, but that couldn't be the reason he was mad. After all they were only best friends, right?

Right now Eimani was outside of Kay's house knowing Dougie would be here.

"Fuck it" Eimani mumbled and knocked on the door instantly regretting it. The door opened revealing the famous Kay Flock.

"Wassup mani." He said with a look on his face like he was hiding something. "Sup Kaykay, where Dougie at?" The confused girl asked. "He in the bathroom." He said. "Oh I can come in?" She asked. "Uh nah it's a mess in here." Kay lied. Eimani was confused. Kay hates messes. "Kay why the fuck you lyin' to me right now?" Eimani said kind of chuckling. "You buggin' out bro nobody lying to you." Kay said still lying. Eimani pushed pass him hearing moans coming from a room down Kay's hallway.

"Kay who back there?"Eimani asked. "Dougie and Niyah."Kay sighed knowing that if he didn't tell her she was going to go find out her self. "The bitch who jumped me Niyah?" Eimani asked. "Yeah Mani." He sighed. "Oh that's what we doing now?" Mani said sitting on the couch crossing her legs. "The fuck you doing?" Kay asked. "Waiting for them." Eimani said taking her jewelry off and tying up her hair. "Aw shit." Kay said knowing he couldn't stop her.

A few minutes later the door opened. Niyah and Dougie walked out. She seen Eimani and it looked like she saw a ghost. Eimani got up.

"So bitches like to Jump huh?" Eimani said punching Niyah in her face. Niyah fell back. "Yo what the fuck?" Niyah said holding her eye. Eimani dragged her on the floor punching her face. Dougie picked up the petite girl and threw her over his shoulder. "No put me the fuck down nigga. Bitches like to fucking jump. I told you bitches!" Eimani screamed.

Dougie got in his room and put her down. "Yo' chill" Dougie told her putting her down. "Nah this what the fuck we doing?" Eimani said. "Yo' I don't want that bitch. It was a quick fuck Mani." Dougie explained. "Nah I don't want to hear that shit. You put your dick in anything that got a vagina." Eimani said. "Why you been dubbin' my calls anyways? Like you moving weird as fuck." Eimani said. "Look Mani I had some shit I had to figure out. " He said. "So you fuck a bitch that jump your best friend?" Mani said tearing up. "Dont cry mani." Dougie said. "I needed you Dougie. I really did." Eimani said full on crying. "Look bro I wasn't talking to you because I think i'm in love with your crazy ass." Dougie said. Then it hit her. All the emotions. All the memories. She really was in love with this boy in front of her.

"Dougie I love you too." Eimani said causing Dougie to look at her. She just hugged the boy. "I love you so much it makes my heart ache." Eimani told him. He just held her. He missed this girl so much. They held each other hoping the moment would never end.

Eimani felt happy. This hug. This was a start to new beginnings.

 This was a start to new beginnings

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sorry y'all no smut

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sorry y'all no smut..