13-Sugarhillddot

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

"I tell myself i'm not that into you."

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 had always been the type to tell a nigga about himself. No matter who they were.

Celeste awoke to her phone vibrating against her face. She picked it up reading the caller ID. "Celeste! Oh my god! You won't believe what the hell I did." Her friend Niya screamed on the other end. "What you did?" She asked getting out of bed yawning. "I got us two tickets to see Sugarhillddot and Dd Osama preform!" She yelled on the other end.

"Who's that again?" Celeste asked going into her kitchen getting a glass of water. "Oh my god Celeste. The boy that I have been fangirling over? David Reyes?" She said. "You talking about the light skin one from Harlem?" Celeste asked furrowing her eyebrows. "Yes girl." Niya said.

Celeste and Niya were from Queens so they didn't know about any of that stuff going on down there. Celeste made her own money and helped out with the rent. It was just her and her mother and she never had much growing up so she was pretty humble.

"It's tomorrow at 7 and you're coming" She said in a demanding voice. "Okay mommy. Jesus." Celeste said being sarcastic. "Celly.. Don't be gay." Niya said hanging up.

$$$$$

Arriving to where the performance was supposed to be held Niya was sweating bullets. "Girl what the hell wrong with you?" She asked her getting out. "My life dreams are about to come true." She said. "I could pass out." She added. "Girl.. And we gotta wait in this big ass line." She said. "Oh no babe I got the dash pass and we get to meet them after." She smiled wide. "Why couldn't we do this for like a Lil Durk concert?" Celeste asked as they walked in. "Girl it's not about what you got it's what you had to do to get it." Niya said getting a Icy before it started.

Some time passed and Ddot and Dd were finally about to be announced on stage. "Oh my god I think i'm gonna' throw up." Niya said when they ran out. Celeste clapped. Niya screamed along with every other bitch in there. As quick as the show came.. It left and it was time for Celeste and Niya to meet them. It wasn't that big of a line because not much people could afford the meet and greet tickets.

Niya and Celeste were next up to meet them. Celeste feet hurt real bad and she low key didn't want to be there. Niya practically ran to Dd giving him a hug. Celeste sat there watching. "Damn wassup pretty" Dd said to Niya hugging her back. "Hi!" She said hugging his waist. While they talked Celeste just stood there. "Aye why lil mama over there looking like she not trying to be here." Justin said pointing to Celeste making her cut eyes at him. "Maybe that's because I don't." She fake smiled.

"So why come then? You ruining everybody mood." Ddot said under his breath. "Say it with ya chest big dog." Celeste said. "Celly this really not the time to be getting into it with them." Niya said. "I really don't care nigga saying shit under his breath like a little bitch." Celeste said. "Yo watch ya mouth." Ddot said looking at her. He found her very attractive. "No thanks. Suck my dick." She said. "Damn." Dd said. "Who even are you? Niggas don't know your name." Ddot said. "Yeah and dirty treesh bitches know your name because you look good. Not cause of that music babe. Quite frankly I think it's overrated." She said chewing him up.

"Broke bitches always got something to say." He said in return. "I never been broke the fuck. I might not of had much but never fucking broke. I fended for my self, my mother, and everybody fucking else that meant something to me nigga. So never try to call me broke." She said. "Niggas like you disgust me." She added walking off. Ddot felt bad. He felt bad because he knew what that was like. Having to fend for himself. He got up walking after her.

"Wait Celite" Ddot said. They were alone now. "My name is Celeste you fucking imbecile" She said turning around. "Look my fault aight? I ain't think you were going to crack like that. I know what that's like.. Having to fend for yourself. I'm lucky I even got all this shit. For real." He said sighing. "Yeah well. You got all those bitches waiting out there for you. Bad bitches. Why you chase after me..?" She asked genuinely curious. She couldn't even lie. He was fine. But she couldn't say that now. No not yet. "All them bitches would kiss my feet if told them to. You.. You different." He said walking a little closer to her. "Woah there bud. Ion let niggas get in a three feet range of me." She said stepping back.

"See.. That right there. Any other bitch would freak the fuck out if I got close to her" He said. "Well i'm not any other bitch" Celeste said shrugging her shoulders. "You want to chill with me?" He asked her. "Mmh.. My friend in there with your.... Cousin..? Friend..? I don't know. She the one that know everything about y'all." She shrugged again. "They can come with us can they not? And Dd my brother from another mother. Ya know?" He said while they were walking down the hallway. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"We got to go out the back." He said turning around. "But your stuff. My stuff." Celeste frowned. "We can come back for it. If it's not there i'll buy you a hundred more than what you came with." He said. "Why we going out the back." She said raising one eyebrow. "I got hella' fan girls. You want 1000 bitches on your ass right now?" He asked. "I can take them hoes."She said still walking behind him. "No you can't. You high as hell." He said opening the door seeing there were fan girls out there too. He walked back in. "Uh.. Let's just chill in here." He said walking her to his private dressing room.

She sat down on the leather couch. Ddot sitting beside her. "What the hell we going to do? It look boring as hell in this bitch" Celeste spoke. "Girl why the hell so mean?" He asked looking at her. "I'm not.." She said. "That's just how I talk to people I don't really know." She explained. "Aight well my name Darrian. I'm 5'8 and i'm Dominican." He said. "Now you know me." He smiled. "Wait you Dominican? ¿Entiendes lo que estoy diciendo ahora mismo?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "por supuesto mamá" He said. Celeste clenched her thighs.

All she could think was how she needed to stay focused. "Oh.. Okay." She said looking away. "Why you get nervous?" He asked. "Mmh.. I don't get nervous." She said giggling. "Oh you don't?" He said getting close to her. "Nope." She said crossing her legs. He looked down at them then up at her. "Earlier.. You said that them bitches only like me because I look good.." He said making eye contact with her. "Sorry.." She said. "You think I look good mama?" He asked. "Yeah.. You look real good." She complimented him. "Thank you ma.. But that don't matter right now." He said.

"Really? So what matters?" Celeste asked getting close to his face. "You know what I think look good?" He asked getting close to hers. "What?" She asked in return smirking. "That pussy." He said almost kissing her. "You want to find out pa?" She asked him again. "Definitely." He smashed his lips into hers pulling her onto him. Rocking her hips back and forth on his hard on. The were slowly passionately making out. Someone bursted open the door. "Oh my god i'm so sorry." Niya said covering her eyes making Celeste jump off of Ddot.

Dd walking in behind her. "What? What happened?" He said looking around. Seeing Ddots mouth had brown lipgloss on it he caught on. Celeste wiped it off his mouth. "Sorry.." She said. "You good." He assured her. "So we going to pretend I didn't just walk in on y'all making a porno.." Niya said looking at them. "We were going to ask if ya' wanted to chill with us..." Dd said. "Um yeah let's do that."Celeste said getting up with Ddot behind her. Still horny. She seen him looking uncomfortable and gently grabbed his face whispering in his ear.

"We're going to finish what we started baby. I promise" She said.

( A/N:YES THERE IS GOING TO BE A PART TWO HORNY MFS. But this one was getting hella long so I had to finish it here. I LOVE Y'ALL WITH ALL MY HEART. MY NEW LUH TYLER FANFIC WILL BE RELEASED AUGUST 25TH. BE SURE TO READ IT MY LOVES.)