8- Dougie B

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

(A/N: I have no lyric for this one.)

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 and her boyfriend Dougie were in their shared apartment more bored than ever.

"Baby you want to watch a movie?" Mara asked Dougie coming out their bedroom. "Not really" He said rolling up. They say the girlfriend is always picky but Dougie was the girlfriend in this situation. "Then what do you want to do pa'? I have no more ideas" She said sitting next to him. Then she remembered she bought some of that viagra chocolate to see if her and Dougie felt anything. "Baby let's eat that chocolate I got." She said. "But I don't like chocolate!" He whined. "I don't give a fuck you're going to eat it." Mara said grabbing it from the bottom compartment of the coffee table in front of them.

"Hm" She said giving him his piece. "Thank you mama" He said tossing it in his mouth.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"Baby you feel it yet?" Mara asked her boyfriend. He looked over at her. He pulled her on to his lap and rocked her hips back and forth so she could feel him. "That answer your question sexy?" He said rubbing her ass. "Definitely" Mara said rubbing his chest. " You feel it?" He asked her with low red eyes. She grabbed his hand and put it in her pants so he could feel how hot and wet she was. Then he rubbed his fingers in circles on her clit. Mara bit her lip. "My pussy so wet for you baby." She told him moaning a little. "Give me a kiss. " He told her.

Her lips collided with his. She shoved her tongue in his mouth. He pulled her shorts off of her body. She was still sitting on his lap. He unbuttoned his jeans. "Ride my dick mama." He demanded. She lowered her self down on his dick. "Oh fuck yeah. This just what I needed." She said bouncing on his dick. "Oh this what you needed? Come on baby show me this what you needed." He said cupping her ass. "Yes baby i'm taking the whole thing." She said. "Sit on my face baby." He told her getting her off of him. He laid on the couch. They ain't have time to get to the room.

She sat her pussy on his face. He was eating her pussy like it was more than the last meal on earth. "Yes Arion fuck." She said riding his face. He smacked her butt. "Fuck baby give me all that i'm all yours" Mara said. "Dougie I need you to fuck me right now." She said getting up. "I got you baby." He said.

He laid her down on the bed. He didn't waist no time and slid it right in. He started off pounding her pussy.

"Yes Arion fuck." She said with her eyes closed. "What the fuck is my name?" He asked her going faster and grabbing her throat. "Dougie i'm sorry." She said enjoying the strokes he was giving her. "Tight ass pussy." He said rubbing her clit at the same time. "It's yours baby. All yours." She said feeling that knot in her stomach come undone. "Dougie i'm about to cum." She said. "Me too baby." He said. "Oh shit Dougie here I come fuck" She said. Dougie still sent sloppy strokes and let her ride out her orgasm. Then he pulled out and nutted on her pussy.

"Oh my god baby that was so good." She told him laying on his chest.

Now her ass was about to go 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐃.