21- Sugarhill Ddot

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

"And if you ever need it or want it, I got you, you know this."

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌'𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 hadn't ever had sex. She'd always been relying on herself for pleasure. Lately she'd been sick of that shit though.

Malana was planning on chilling with her friends and her Ex boyfriend, Ddot. I know that sounds weird but before Ddot and Malana ever got in a relationship they were a big friend group. Her, her friend Jersey, Dd, and Notti.

They ended things due to the fact that they were young when they dated and weren't mature enough for a relationship.

Malana heard knocks at her door. She hurriedly opened it.

"Hi guys." She smiled.

"Hi Lana" Notti said walking past her.

"Hey my heart." Jersey smiled hugging her, then following Notti.

"Wassup." Dd and Ddot said in sync walking in.

"We hello to ya' too." Malana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't mind them, these niggas been arguing the whole way here." Notti said pointing to Dd and Ddot.

"Aw arguing over what?" Malana asked.

Everyone got silent.

"We was arguing over the game." Ddot lied.

She knew he was lying because when he told the truth he made eye contact.

"Why are you lying?" Jersey asked.

"Jersey shut the fuck up bro." Ddot said.

"Just tell me what's going on." Malana said softly.

"He just don't know how to make a move." Dd mumbled going into her kitchen.

Ddot sucked his teeth.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Malana asked.

"Aight look, so we was in the car right Malana? And Ddot said how you been starting to look good lately." Notti stated.

Malana smiled on the inside. But on the outside her face turned red.

"Dd made a comment on how he scared to make a move, and you know how Ddot get so he got ma- Okay papa I think she got the message." Jersey said softly.

"Ddot come talk to me." Malana got up making him follow her.

Malana walked into her room, shutting the door.

"Why you so mad?" She asked looking up at him.

"Because that shit is none of his business." He shrugged looking away.