17- DudeyLo

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"Tell all the homies, that you're the one to blame."

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈 walked out of her apartment building to already see niggas posted up.

She mentally prepared her self by breathing in and out.

Walking past all of them she felt eyes on her.

"Ophelia, I didn't know you got down like that.." Dd called out to her.

"What?" She asked scrunching her face up.

"It's aight Pelly, we know." He smirked.

"I don't know what the fuck your stupid ass is talking about..." She said trying to walk off.

"Dudey told us all about you." Edot mumbled.

Ophelia's heart dropped. She walked off. Not even wanting to associate with those niggas no more.

Arriving to the block party her little cousin had been begging her to go to, the reason being because she was 15 and couldn't go anywhere without Ophelia.

"Text me when you ready to leave." Ophelia told Jay.

"Okay." She said walking off and socializing.

Walking around seeing if she knew anybody her eyes instantly landed on a group of niggas.

She froze up turning around and walking off.

"Pelly!" A deep voice yelled her name.

She turned around seeing Dudey.

Seeing his face triggered her.

She turned around trying to walk off.

A grab on her shoulder stopped her in her tracks though.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Don't touch me." She pushed him.

"Yo it's not that serious just tell me what happened." He said again.

"Oh it's not that serious? Get the fuck out my face. I don't know why I ever trusted your bitch ass." She went off.

" Ophelia watch ya fucking mouth when you talking to me. I don't know what the fuck bothering you but you not finna' disrespect me either way." He jacked her up.

"What happened to "you can trust me." Huh Dudey? What happened to "I promise" huh? Lying ass. You just wanted some sloppy toppy so you could go and tell ya lil' bitch ass friends after. All of ya' can suck my dick." She pushed him off of her.

"Yo Ophelia it was never like that my heart. Lemme talk to you." He softened his voice walking after her.

"Save it, because you know what? I let you make me feel vulnerable. Not only did I give you my body, I gave you my heart." She said her voice cracking and one single tear falling down her face.