26- Kay Flock

"Got a girl at home, but you're calling me

"Got a girl at home, but you're calling me."

Valerie Renee had been fucking with a man named Kay. Kay had a girlfriend named Ashley, but Valerie didn't care.

She knew it was wrong, but Valerie couldn't help herself. She was in love with Kay and everybody close to her knew it.

Kay told Valerie he wasn't fucking his girlfriend and that he was only having sex with her, and she believed it.

He told her he was only with her for the media, and Valerie believed it.

Right now Kay was texting Valerie. He was at Ashley's house and was going to be on his way over to her soon.

Valerie was so excited to see her man, she got dolled up and put on perfume and a little two piece skims set.

Valerie's phone went off. She smiled wide knowing it was probably Kay texting her saying he was on the way.

Instead the text read "Bitch MY man is not going to be seeing you anymore. YES he is still having sex with me, and YES this is where he will be staying."

Valerie's heart dropped.

She texted back, her hands shaking.

"He's not your man if he's with me almost every night, disrespectfully. Oh and tell "your" man, he's blocked and to not make a fake number this time."

She acted like she was unbothered on the texts, but tears were streaming down her face.

Valerie laid in bed, her makeup was messed up but she didn't care.

She cried and cried all night.

Later on that month, Valerie walked into her cousin Demi's house.

Demi invited Valerie to spend the night with her just to get her out of the house.

Valerie saw Demi's boyfriend, Cblu on the couch next to Demi who's legs were on his lap.

"Hi Camrin." Valerie waved.

Cblu was Kay's friend so Valerie was mad at him too.

Demi bit her nail awkwardly.

"Wassup Val." Cblu nodded.

"Okay so, y'all want wingstop or chick fil a?" Demi asked changing the subject.

"Wingstop is fine." Valerie said laying on Demi's second couch.

"Im cool with wingstop." Cblu said shrugging.

"Here let me text Kay and ask him if he cool with wingstop." Cblu said.

Love stories & one night stands.- Rapper imagines.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara