12- Luh Tyler

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"Baby what you doing? Come here I been missing you."

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 had never been the type to ruin a friendship with a boy she was friends with.. However with Tyler she was ready to risk it all. A few years ago before the fame Tyler had hoped to crash at Colette's place after a party... They talked about a lot of deep shit and one thing let to another. They were friends still.. With benefits.

                                     ❥❥❥

At the moment Colette had been about at the end of her shower. She was listening to loud music on a speaker not giving a care in the world. Her music abruptly stopped to her phone buzzing against the bathroom sink counter. Colette cut eyes at her phone drying her hand off then picking it up.

"Hello?" Colette said sounding semi-annoyed. "Wassup mama, Where you at?" Tyler asked on the other end of the phone. "I'm in Tallahassee actually.. Why? Where you at?" She asked with her eyebrows raised. "I'm in Jacksonville.. Let me pull up on you though." He suggested. "You can if you want." She said finishing drying herself off. "Bet, send me yo location. I'll be there." He said. "Okay cool, see you soon." She said hanging up then doing a little dance.

                                  ♡♡︎♡︎

Three knocks at her door made Colette jump a little. She got up opening the door. Tyler smirked when her saw her. "Wassup Lottie" He greeted her. "Hey" She soft smiled moving to the side a bit so he could walk into her apartment. "You look good" He said smacking her ass while the door shut behind him. "Thank you Ty" She said smiling. Tyler plopped on her black couch pulling weed out his pocket along with a few other things. "You tryna roll this up fa' me mama?" He asked her. She raised one eyebrow. "Boy no I don't feel like doing all that." She said. "Damn that's how it is though?" He asked her. chuckling. "Yes that's how it is." She giggled. He started rolling up his blunt.

"So what brings you to Florida Mr.Im on tour?" She asked putting her legs on his lap. "Ian 'een about to lie to you I was homesick." He said. "Oh okay." She said nodding. "And I missed yo' fine ass." He said man spreading with her legs still on his lap. "For real? Tyler the player missed me? I'm shocked." Colette gasped. "Fuck you mean? I'm not no player." He asked her before licking the blunt. "All them bitches twerking on you in that music video say otherwise. "Man them some hoes. Ian in no relationship. Therefore Ian got nobody to be loyal to." He said lighting up the blunt. She just nodded.

"So how long you planning on staying out here?" She asked him before hitting the blunt. "Probably for a couple weeks. " He said before watching her smoke. "What?" She said smiling. "Nothing .. You just pretty as fuck." He said rubbing her legs. She knew what was about to go down. "Thank you baby." She said clenching her thighs. "Why you so far away? Get close to me." He said before exhaling the smoke that was in his mouth. She removed her legs from on him and scooted close to him so that there body's were against each other. He put his arm around her. "Ty you want to know something?" She asked him while rubbing his small abs. "Wassup mama?" He asked her with a low voice. "This might be the weed talking but I feel so happy when i'm with you." She said. "I feel real happy when i'm with you too." He said rubbing her up. He started sucking on her neck while Colette moaned slightly.

"Holon' pretty let me put this shit out real quick" He said putting his blunt out. Then he patted his lap making her sit on it so that they were facing each other. As soon as she sat down he kissed her smacking her ass. Colette moaned into the kiss. "I could fuck you right here." He said before pulling off her shirt. "Wait.." Colette said softly. "What? What happened mama?" He said. She sighed and put her head in his neck. "Talk to me baby." He said rubbing her bare back. "I just.. I'm not cool with this no more. And it's kind of breaking my heart." She said moving off of his lap. "What's breaking yo' heart?" He said confused.

" Every time you hit my phone you want to fuck. I want more than that. I been trying to hold back from saying this because Ion want to seem lame." She said. "Nah mama it's cool. If Ian want nothing with you I wouldn't even be fucking you. I'm on tour right now though.. You think you can handle all that?" He asked her. "That's the thing I don't know. I'm just gone let you finish your tour and then we can see wassup." She said. "Aight mama.. Give me one more kiss." He said while she put her shirt back on. She pecked his lips and then hugged him.

"𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄?" He asked her. She nodded her head.

                                    𖧷𖧷𖧷
(A/N: OK this is the one i'm making into a book. I decided to do Luh Tyler.. But i'm definitely going to try and do y'all's recommendations in the future. Just no time soon. I'm about to update my Sugarhillddot book too. Love y'all my babies.💝)
#𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊