25- Sugarhill Keem

"I know it's been too long

"I know it's been too long.. I been on the road too much, had to get back to you."

Mira had always loved singing. She was from Harlem New York so she did a couple of songs with a couple of drill rappers.

Once Mira got big and went on tour, she felt guilty for leaving her boyfriend Keem in Harlem.

She made a plan to surprise him at her coming home party. He thought Dudeylo was just having a regular party.

"Yo my heart." Keem answered the phone with a blunt in his mouth.

"Hi my love." Mira smiled in the camera.

"You look good, where you going?" He asked biting his lip.

"I'm not going no where." Mira lied.

"But thank you." Mira added.

"Oh aight." Keem said raising his eyebrows.

"You look good yourself, where the hell you going?" Mira asked smirking.

"Thank you ma. Dudey having a party so imma pop out." Keem said. He looked like his mood shifted.

"What's wrong baby?" Mira asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I miss yo ass." Keem said looking at her.

"I know... I miss you too. We won't have to worry about being apart much longer. I promise." Mira smiled.

"Aight, I hear you." Keem said nodding.

"But imma let you go bae. I know you got somewhere to be." Mira said taking a deep breath.

"Aight, I love you Mira." Keem said taking one last look at her.

"I love you more." Mira smiled ready to see her man.

Mira arrived to the party and noticed it already lit. She walked in hugging a couple of people.

"Mira!" Dd yelled drunk.

"Bro shut the fuck up. Keem don't know she here." Ddot smacked the back of Dd's head.

"It's fine, wassup my hearts. Y'all tall now. Except for you Dd. You never grow." Mira said with a concerned look on her face.

"Just go find ya nigga hater." Dd rolled his eyes walking away.

Mira looked through the crowd seeing Keem in a corner with his back towards her, talking to Dudey.

She crept up behind him putting her hands over his face.

Everybody was recording and looking at them.

"Guess who." Mira said cheesing.

"I know I'm not tripping right now." Keem said smiling instantly.

"Guess who nigga." Bloodie yelled from the crowd.