9- DD Osama

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"You told me yo' new man don't make you nut. That's a damn shame."

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐃 up in her bed. Her boyfriend had just 'took her to pound town' but really he just fucked her to rough and left and Nariana didn't even nut. If she was being completely honest she missed her ex. David always knew how to give good dick. They broke up because of a right person wrong time situation. He was getting more into the life and Nariana didn't want to get hurt.

                                   ★★★

DD Osama was in the middle of rolling his blunt when his phone started going off. The name read 'Nari'. He picked up the phone Semi-Confused.

"Yo"He said. "Hey"She said. "Wassup Nari you good?" He asked. Nariana wasn't the type to talk about her problems. She pretended like nothing happened.. and so did DD. "Yeah i'm okay." She said. "Oh aight" He said. "What you doing right now?" She asked. "Chillin.. You want me to slide?" He asked. "Yes please" She said already knowing what was about to go down.

                                  ★★★

Nariana heard a series of familiar knocks at her door. She opened it. "Wassup" DD said hugging her waist. "Hi" Nariana said dragging out the 'i'. "What you want to smoke?" He asked. "You know it" She said softly giggling. "I got you mama" He said. While David was rolling the blunt Nariana stared at him with pure lust. This was the man she wanted but it wasn't all that simple. She didn't want to get hurt because of him. Physically.

"Lick it for me baby." He told her. She licked the blunt up and down. "There you go " She smirked. "Thank you" He said lighting up the blunt.

They passed it back and forth for about 10 minutes and by the time they finished they were as 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐄.

"I really missed this pa'." She said curling up on the couch. "I missed this too." He said. David wasn't just Nariana's boyfriend when they were dating.. He was her bestfriend.

"Nariana" David said. "Hm?" She said still looking down. "You know I would never let anything happen to you, right?" He asked her. "Mhm" She said. She felt so much guilt. She should've stayed with him.  "Look at me when you talking to me" He said. She looked up clenching her thighs. "Yes I know my heart." She said. "You know I love you right?" He said looking her in the eye. "Yeah I know" She said. By now her pussy was dripping. "I'm sorry DD.. For not believing that before. I shouldn't have let my fear control me." She said. He then grabbed her neck and kissed her. He kissed her with such passion. "I never was mad at you baby. You had to figure ya' self out and I want you to be happy. Now don't get me tight give me a real kiss" He said tonguing her down.

DD slid his hands in to Nariana's pants. "You so wet and I didn't even touch you baby." He said kissing her neck. "Mhm" Nariana said moaning. David was leaving marks all over her neck. "I missed this so much pa'" She told him. "Oh you did? Show me how much you missed it baby." He said rubbing her titties. "I can do that for you " She said moving down to his dick. She rubbed it through his pants before taking it completely out. She didn't waist no time and immediately took the whole thing. DD grabber her hair pulling it into a ponytail with his hands.

She was rubbing anything she couldn't fit in her mouth. "Fuck Nari" He said smacking her ass. "Mmh" She said loving the feeling. "You taking all of it baby?" He asked her. "Yeah mama suck this shit, fuck" He said groaning. Nariana was feeling on his slight abs all while giving him head. She loved how he tasted, smelled, felt. "Fuck im about to nut" He said. Nariana picked her head up and jerked his dick. "You finna' nut on my titties pa'?" She asked him. "Nut for me" She said and with that he nutted all over her titties. "Fuck you so sexy" He said smacking her ass one more time. "Come get on me baby" He said. "Okay" She said knowing she was about to get some good dick. She took her shirt fully of and pulled down her pants and skims thong.

He held her waist while she lowered down her body. "Just relax mama" He said slowly thrusting up into her. "Mmh fuck yes" She said. He thrusted in to her while kissing on her neck. Her eyebrows furrowed. "DD" She said softly. "Wassup baby?" He said looking her in the eye. "I really want you to stay." She said fucking him back. "I'm right here baby. Just relax.." He said going faster. "Fuck this shit so tight Nari." He said looking down. Nariana looked down too. She missed this sight so much. "Fuck I do it better than that other nigga? Hm?" DD said pounding her at this point and smacking her ass. "Yes baby you know it." She said grinding. "Chase yo' nut baby. I got you. I'm right 'ere" He said groping her boob.  "Mmh I love you so much fuck!" She said cuming. DD looked her in the eye and watched her ride out her nut. "Good job baby." He said kissing her with a passion.

"We not done yet I went to long without this good ass shit" He said picking her up.

He laid her down on the bed and rubbed her clit. "Sexy ass." He said sliding it into her pussy. "Fuck" Nariana said. DD thrusted into her. Nariana was overstimulated as fuck. She loved the feeling but at the same time wanted to tap out. "Fuck you make me feel so good" Nariana said dragging out the 'd' in 'good'. "Wait wait wait take some out!" She said leaving scratches on his back. "Nah you can take it mama " He said kissing her. She was trying to keep up but she was so fucked out. "Who pussy this is? Hm? Who shit is this?" He asked her while thrusting into her. "Yours baby, it's always been yours. " She moaned. "Fuck Nari Im about to nut again" He said furrowing his eyebrows. "Me too fuck nut in me baby." She said grinding up on his dick. "Fuck you so fucking sexy" He said nutting in her. Nariana came right along with him. Her legs shook.

"Bet he can't make ya' legs shake." He said rubbing them. "He can't only you baby" She said kissing him.

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄." He said hugging her naked body. "𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄" She said.

                        ꨄꨄꨄ

(A:N: This a long one but love y'all lots 💕I actually really like this one)