11- Luh Tyler

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"I gotta' let you go I must.. But you're the only one that's holding me down."

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 was currently sitting in her bathroom crying.

Her and her on and off ex Tyler had just broke it off... again. The reason being that they were arguing to much over little stuff. Harsh words were said and everything resulted in Tyler leaving her small two bedroom apartment.

But this time he took his stuff with him.

'Are we done for real this time?' Is all Delilah could think about while looking in the mirror mascara running down her face.

She cleaned her self up and just decided to let everything play out.

                                 ✪✪✪

Delilah awoke to her phone going off.

She read the message across her phone with tired eyes.

The message was green and read.. "Yo it's Ty come outside."

Delilah had been waiting on this message for ten days. But it all felt different to her. She knew what she needed to do. 

                                    ~~~

Leaving out of her apartment building the door swinging closed behind her Delilah was met with the eyes of  Tyler Meeks.

"Wassup mama." He said reaching out for a hug.

"Mmh no Ty don't touch me." Delilah said.

It hurt her not being able to jump in his arms. But she couldn't fold. No not yet at least.

"Oh that's how it's gone be today?" He asked

She nodded.

"Girl stop playin' come ere' " He said smirking.

"Ian playing Ty i'm for real. Some shit gone have to change Tyler. Like we can't be good for like a month, cuss each other out, meet up, fuck, and repeat. We old enough to change our ways and i'm not trying to live like that. If nothing don't change I'm just gone have to let you go. I really don't want to do that. You're the only one that held me down." She said.

Her throat hurt. She was so hurt that she had to do that. Her eyes got damp.

"I feel you. We gone change this shit. You just got to help me change. I ain't never been in nothing like this where I felt this way and my lady actually real to me. I be so ready for you to do some snake shit. My bad. We gone do this shit right. Ain't no letting go." He said pulling her in with his arm around her neck.

Delilah was so relieved to hear these words come out of his mouth.

She still started crying though.

"Don't cry mama" He said rubbing her back and kissing her on the forehead.

"I love yo' ass" He said.

"I love you too baby" She said with her arms around his waist.

                                    ✩✩✩

(A/N: Y'all do not attack me.. I wanted to make a fluff chapter and I really like this one ☹️ Imma make a another one about Tyler though I promise.)

AND READ MY SUGARHILLDDOT FANFIC PLEASE!!!