22- Mhady2hottie

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

"That get back a motherfucka'"

Sakora was more of a get back kind of female. If someone did her dirty she had to do them dirtier.

"Setty." Sakora called out for her boyfriend.

"Hm?" Setty looked at her. He'd looked like he'd been zoned out.

"I think I'm going to run to the store." She said typing on her phone.

"Aight" He looked her up and down with his low eyes.

"You so handsome." She smiled kissing his lips.

"Thank you baby.." He smirked rubbing her ass.

"Can y'all not do that nasty shit in front of me?" Her best friend Arielle laughed.

"Sorry, I just love my man." She smiled.

"Yeah shut the fuck up and go find a man." Setty laughed.

"I do have a man the fuck." Arielle cursed.

"The nigga you so delusional over." He laughed.

Arielle had been delusional over Mhady since middle school. She would kill bout that man.

"Okay I don't care. Delusional princess." Arielle smiled making Sakora laugh.

"Okay I'm going to the store ya' damn." She laughed getting up and leaving out.

Getting back in her car a call came over her phone.

"Yo" Setty said.

"Hi baby, wassup?" She asked.

"What time you coming home?" He asked. It sounded like he was out of breath.

Something in her gut told her to lie.

"Probably 30 minutes. The line is long as fuck." Sakora lied.

"Aight, love you." He hung up.

Sakora furrowed her eyebrows. That was weird.

Getting home she opened the door quietly. If nothing was going on she'd just make some funny excuse. If something was going on... they had another thing coming.

She walked in to already hear moaning.

She bursted open her and Setty's bedroom door.

Arielle was on top of Setty riding him.

"Oh really? That's how ya' feeling?" She asked tears coming down her face.

"Fuck, it's not what it looks like!" Setty yelled.

"How you gonna sit here and tell me it's not what it looks like?" She asked.

She picked up perfumes and lotions and threw everything at them while they put on their clothes.