6- DD Osama

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃                                               𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned in to my girlfriend."

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 never really been the type to confront anyone or make a big fuss. Nobody truly knew how she felt. She was a puzzle. Nobody new her. The only person who every really held her and loved her was her best friend David.

To Ella, David was her soulmate she never though about if it was platonic or not but she knew that he was her person. David always treated Ella like she was worth something. Nobody in Ellas life ever did that. Not even her own mother.

David heard a series of knocks at his door

David heard a series of knocks at his door. He rushed up grabbing his gun that was tucked away in his closet. David screamed out. "Who is it?" followed by sniffles and a "Ella". He quickly open up the door. "What's wrong mama? You scared me." He asked. Seeing Ella cry actually made DDs heart sink. "My mom told me to get out of her house" She cried. Ella had never been the type to cry in front of people but DD made her feel so... 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄.

"I'm sorry my heart." David apologized. He actually felt sorry. "Why does she always have to do this to me? Why doesn't she want me?" She cried. "Ella you know you're worth everything in the world and more. If she don't see that then she fucking blind." He said rubbing her back. Ella leaned her head on his shoulder. "You going to be okay Ella." He said rubbing her back still. Something about David at this very moment made Ella's thighs clench. "You can stay the night mama" He said still rubbing her back. "You want me to stay with you?" He asked. "No it's okay" She confirmed. He knew it really wasn't. "I'm about to take a shower though so just make your self comfortable." He said going into the bathroom. "Okay love you." Ella said. David and Ella always said they loved each other before one left the room no matter where they were going. "Love you too El'" He said.

About 15 minutes later DD came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair all wet. Ella looked him up and down while he walked to his room. She wanted to do so many things to that boy. He was just so 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄.