10- Kenzo B

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

"I just want you to myself."

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 Kira Cove had been waiting for Kenzo to get home from her show for about a hour. Kenzo and Kira had been roommates they didn't act like roommates when they were alone.

Kenzo was too embarrassed to tell everyone that she was with a girl that she didn't realize she'd been hurting Kira's feelings too.

Kira was just about to fall asleep on the couch when she heard the door unlock and open.

"Aw my baby waiting on me?" She said dropping her bags.

Kira laughed a little. "Wassup Te'" She said turning around on the couch smirking.

"You good baby you look like something bothering you." She said sitting on the couch.

"It's just you took a while to get home." She said under her fuzzy grey covers.

"Yeah baby you know I got to work.." Kenzo said confused on where this came from.

"Yeah and I seen you was at some club getting your ass smacked on by some niggas though." Kira said pulling up the post she seen on someone else's story.

" Kira you know that's just to get the party lit though?" She said.

"But Te'arah it wasn't even only your hosting.. the other girl you did it with could've did all that shit. Then people don't even know we fuck with each other.." Kira said over the shit.

"Kira.." Te'arah said.

Kenzo didn't know that Kira felt like this at all. She was to caught up in making her self look good to see how her baby really felt.

She was mad at herself.

"What Te? Huh?" She said tearing up.

"Come here" Kenzo said pulling her in.

Kira laid her head on Kenzo chest.

" I didn't know you felt like this at all my heart. I'm sorry." She said.

"Te I just want to be able to be with you at all times. I want to support you not only as your friend in public." She said.

"I love you with all my heart. I'm going to be better love.. For real." She said rubbing her sides.

"I love you too Kenz'."Kira said picking her head up and kissing her.

"You want me to make you feel better?" Kenzo said in between kisses.

"Mmh nah mama.. Let me drive this time." She said crawling backwards towards Kenzo's pussy.

She unbuttoned her leather jeans and slid them off along with her panties.

"What a sight for sore eyes.." She said looking at her pretty brown pussy.

She kissed it.

Kenzo moaned as her hips jerked back.

"Aw come on now baby.. You really gon' run from me?" Kira said latching her mouth onto her.

"Oh Kira fuck.." Kenzo said taking off her shirt.

Kira slid to fingers into her and continued swirling her tongue on her clit.

"Mhm" She said sending vibrations up Te'arah's body.

"Oh fuck Kira I love it when you do me like that." She said grinding up into her mouth.

"Mmh you about to cum baby?" She said into her pussy.

"Yes!" Kenzo said causing Kira to remove her mouth.

"Fuck kira what the hell?" She said sitting up.

"Give me a second baby." Kira said pulling off her shorts and taking of her t-shirt making her fully naked.

Kira lowered her pussy on to Kenzo's. She started rocking her hips back and forth.

Kenzo moaned, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Fuck ya pussy so wet. You like that?" Kira asked her holding her leg up.

"Mmhm." Kenzo said holding Kira's waist.

"Use them words." Kira said now smacking her pussy on to Kenzo's.

"Yes mama I love that shit." She said smacking her ass.

"You gon nut for me?" Kira asked her playing with her titties.

"Yes fuck!" Kenzo said cumming.

"Fuck here I come Kenz'" Kira said squirting all over her pussy.

"Let me go run us a shower.." Kenzo said looking at the mess getting up. "Yeah 𝐆𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓." Kira said laughing and smacking her ass.