16- Nas Ebk

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. 

"I hurt yo feelings

"I hurt yo feelings.. girl get out yo motherfuckin' feelings. You make a nigga wanna' have no dealings."

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋 had always been a hopeless romantic. She was innocent and quiet and people took advantage of that.

At the moment she was talking to someone. A boy she met through her best friend Dougie. Nas.

"Karli." Dougie woke her up out of her sleep.

"Huh?" Karli woke up.

"Yo you haven't seen me calling you?" He asked sternly.

"No, how did you get in here anyways?" She asked sitting up her dark curly hair all over the place.

"Your mom let me in, Karli open your phone." Dougie said seriously.

Karli opened her phone to a video that was sent to her by Dougie of Nas getting twerked on at a party.

"Um maybe it's old.." She said softly.

"Karli that was last night." He said.

" No Nas wouldn't do that to me. He wouldn't." Karli said still looking at the video.

Dougie sighed. "Some people just don't fuck with you how you think they do."

It had been about a week and Karli wasn't speaking to Nas.

Yeah he'd called, but she wasn't ready to
confront him.

Laying in her bed Karli was watching her comfort show.

She was home alone because her mom went to the Dominican Republic to take care of her grandma.

She heard a bang at the door.

She got up grabbing her bat that she used when she played softball in freshman year.

Running down the steps she looked through the peep hole. It was Nas. She groaned opening the door.

"The hell, I thought you was an intruder or something" Karli said in her soft voice.

Her heart was beating. She was dreading this conversation.

"Why the fuck you haven't been answering my calls or texts?" Nas said aggressively startling the small stubby girl.

"I- I didn't see them." She said softly.