18- Dougie B & Kay Flock

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

𝐃𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 had been hanging around Arion and Kevin for quite sometime now. They always made flirty comments about the petite stubby girl but never followed through.

Kevin was serious and aggressive, but he made sure she was alright. All while Arion was goofy and made the girl smile.

"Mmtch what you can't hear me?" Dougie asked Deyani who had been zoned out for who knows how long.

"Sorry." She said taking the blunt out of his hand.

"I was just fucking with you mama you don't gotta' apologize." He assured her.

She passed the blunt to Kay.

"Yani." Kay said before hitting the blunt.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Why you hang with us all the time?" He asked.

"Y'all just chill. I like that." She shrugged.

"Oh aight." He nodded.

"Why y'all let me hang around?" She asked quietly.

"You a cool female, and you pretty." Dougie complimented her.

"Thank you" she smiled softly.

Kay didn't talk much but he didn't have to. It's like he said everything without saying anything. He definitely was intimidating though.

Dougie and Kay gave each other a look. She couldn't quite read the look. It was almost a look of confirmation.

"Yani" Dougie said.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Come 'ere" he told her with low red eyes.

She got up off the couch she was sitting on by herself and sat in between Kay and Dougie.

"Relax mama, why you so tense?" Kay said rubbing her thigh. He felt her clench them.

"Yeah we all chilling don't be nervous." Dougie smirked putting out the blunt.

"I'm relaxed." She sat back.

"You ever got ya pussy ate before?" Dougie asked turning back to her.

The question caught her off guard but she shook her head no.

"You want to?" He asked.

"Mhm." She said almost immediately.

"Aight bet." He said laying her down getting off the couch.

Her head was rested on Kay's lap while Dougie was in between her legs.

Kay caressed her neck and her chin. Dougie pulled her pants and panties down immediately latching his mouth onto her pussy.

Deyani's hips jerked at the feeling. She moaned quietly.

"Let that shit out." Kay said rubbing her titties through her shirt.

She moaned softly.

"It feel good?" Kay asked with his hands around her throat.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"You taste better than you look." Dougie mumbled making Deyani quiver.

Dougie slid his ring and middle finger into her pussy.

"Mmh." Deyani moaned loudly.

She sat up watching Dougie suck on her clit.

She felt two firm hands on her shoulders pulling her down. "Lay the fuck down." Kay said.

"Kiss me." Deyani said to Kay.

Kay slowly attached his lips to hers sliding his tongue in her mouth.

She couldn't keep up with how his tongue twisted and twirled and how Dougie's did the same on her pussy. 

Deyani broke the kiss. "Yes Dougie right there pa" Deyani said.

"Yo my dick hard as fuck." Kay mumbled making Deyani rub him through is pants.

"Yo Dougz lemme' taste her." Kay said in a deep low voice.

"Mmtch, Kay I was finna' cum." Deyani whined.

"Shut the fuck up." Kay said as him and Dougie switched places. Kay started off by devouring her pussy. He then added two fingers which were pounding into her pussy.

"Fuck..." Deyani screamed holding on to Dougie's arms.

"I'm right ere' baby, go ahead and cum." Dougie said rubbing her neck.

Deyani came almost immediately after he said that. Her legs shook.

"There you go mami" Kay said rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Deyani sat up putting her clothes back on. Dougie and Kay watched her. She cleared her throat. "I should probably go..." Deyani pointed to the door.

Kay chuckled.

"Bye mama." Dougie said smiling.

"Bye." Deyani left.

(A/N: I been working my ass off all day. I
got two new books coming for you. I hope you enjoyed this quick smut, love you my babies.💕)