19- Kyle Richh

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

"𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘?"

Sorai looked around her at the party her bestfriend basically forced her to go to. There was so many couples dancing, laughing, kissing. She almost felt left out.

She had someone, Kyle. But they got in an argument and broke up not to long ago. She figured that love stuff was lame anyways.

Sitting on one of the couches Sorai looked around until her eyes landed on Kyle... with a bitch twerking on him.

She knew what he was doing.... trying to make her mad. She looked around some more and her eyes landed on Kay flock. He looked lonely.

She got up walking over to him. "Hey KayKay, you all alone?" She asked looking around.

"Wassup mami. Yeah I'm here alone." He said looking her up and down.

"You look... good." She said softly putting her hands on his chest.

She knew manipulating him was a fucked up thing to do, but she also knew that Kay wouldn't take it personal.

"Thank you.." He said looking down at her hands.

"You wanna' dance?" She asked.

"Of course." He smirked. Then she grabbed the waistline of his pants walking to where people were dancing.

She put her hands on her knees and started twerking. She felt the bulge in his pants.

"You excited huh Kaykay?" She asked grinding on his print.

He was smacking her ass and caressing it. She looked up seeing Kyle looking right back at her.

He was glaring. She smiled getting up.

"Hold up Kay." She said walking away.

"You got a starting problem Kyle?" Sorai smirked.

"Nah." He said dryly.

"Aw you mad?" She frowned laughing on the inside.

"Sorai word to my mother, get the fuck out my face before I really tell you about ya self." Kyle said aggressively.

Sorai flinched. She didn't think it was that serious. He just had a bitch twerking on him.

"Why the fuck you so mad?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"You was just over there being a thot. Go carry on." He raised his voice.

"I'm being a thot, but when you have a whole bitch twerking on you it's okay?" She asked.

"Bro it's not the same." He said.

"How is it not the same?" Sorai asked. "Because it seem pretty fucking similar to me." She added getting aggressive too.

"Because it look like Kay actually like you, and it look like you actually like him back." He said walking off.

Sorai felt sad. She actually hurt Kyle feelings.

She followed him shoving through people on the way. "Ky!" Sorai called for him.

"What bro?" He asked.

"Look I don't want nobody but you, but if we going to actually make this work we got to stop with the petty games." She said.

"I'm sorry I'm making you feel this way." She apologized.

He grabbed her wrist pulling her into the bathroom.

"Kyle what are you-?" Sorai asked but was cut off by Kyle smashing his lips into hers.

"Take ya fucking pants off." He said taking his shirt off.

She immediately took her pants off her pussy already wet.

Kyle picked her up setting her on the counter.

He moved her panties to the side sliding his fingers into her pussy.

Sorai moaned. "Fuck baby." She moaned.

She gripped his shoulders her eyebrows furrowed.

"I know mama.. take that shit." He said curling his fingers.

Her pussy juices were dripping onto the counter. "I can't..." She moaned grabbing his wrist.

"Let me go." He said playing with her nipples with his other hand.

"Mmh fuck!" She screamed.

"Yeah let that shit out. Tight ass pussy." He said lowly kissing her neck.

"Cum baby.." He said softly. Sorai looked into his eyes. Her stomach getting butterflies more and more by the second.

"Mmh fuck Kyle stop looking at me like that." She moaned cumming onto his fingers.

He smirked unbuttoning his pants taking his dick out.

Sorai breathed heavy watching him, waiting for him to fuck her.

"You ready mama?" He asked rubbing his tip on her clit.

"Mhm.." She nodded her head up and down.

"Words, Sorai." He said still rubbing her clit with his tip.

"Yes, Ky I'm ready." She moaned.

"Bet." He said slamming into her. Her hips jerked back gripping the counter arching her back.

"Look at me." Kyle said gripping her waist. She looked at him, her eyes low.

"You look so pretty baby." He said groaning.

She rubbed his stomach, leaning up wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm here mama." He said rubbing her ass.

Letting go of him she leaned back rubbing her own titties.

"It feel good?" He asked slamming into her faster. "Yes!" She moaned.

He rubbed her clit. "Mmh, Ky..." She moaned placing her hand on his waist.

"Let me go." He repeated.

"I can't.." She moaned her legs twitching.

"Yes you can, let me go." He said.

She didn't say anything. He took both of her hands pinning them above her head.

"Ya pussy so wet, finna' make me nut." He groaned slamming into her.

"Fuck!" Sorai moaned, her legs shaking and her pussy squirting.

"Fuck Sorai I love you." He pulled out nutting on her pussy.

They both breathed heavily. "I love you too." She said out of breath.