20- Kay Flock

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Right now Melanie was on the way to her... best friend she would say house. You see, about a year ago Melanie and Kay went to a party together like any other time. Except this time.. he looked better than usual, smelt better than usual, and acted better than usual.

One thing lead to another and.. well you know what happened. Their friendship hadn't been the same since and Melanie wasn't complaining.

She texted Kay telling him to open the door. The door opened and Kay let her in.

"Wassup Mel." He said hugging her rubbing her back.

"Hi Kay.. you real touchy today." Melanie giggled.

"I'm just touch deprived bro." He complained chuckling.

"It smell good as fuck in here." She said.

"Damn it don't smell good any other time my heart?" Kay asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Usually it just smell like weed and cologne." She shrugged.

"Chill." He chuckled.

"Nah though why you wanted me to come over so bad." She asked partially knowing why.

"I just wanna chill with you." He said softening his voice.

"Oh aight." She smirked nodding.

She sat down on his couch grabbing one of his blankets. He sat next to her.

"Let's watch family guy." She smiled.

"Turn it on." Kay said man spreading.

Melanie side eyed him. A clear bulge was seen in his pants.

"Damn Kay Kay, why you so excited?" She asked looking him up and down.

"You just look good." He shrugged like it was nothing.

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yes-" Kay started to say but was cut off by Melanie smashing her lips into his.

Kay yanked her on to him, rubbing and grabbing her ass.

"Damn mama what you was waiting for this?" He asked.

She nodded. "Hm let me take care of you boo." She got up getting behind him.

"Just lay on my chest and relax my heart." She said softly in his ear.

She reached in his pants.

"Ugh it's so pretty." She said swirling her thumb around his tip gathering pre-cum.

Then she began jerking his dick off.

"Shit.." He mumbled breathing heavy.

"That feel good huh?" She asked pulling up his shirt with her other hand.

"Fuck yeah." He groaned rubbing her thighs.

She rubbed his stomach.

Melanie leaned her head down kissing his neck.

"Kay you know I wanted you way before we even fucked?" She asked talking him through it.

"I would lay in my bed and think about you fucking me to fall asleep.." she said using both hands.

"Fuck just like that mami.." He said heavy breathing.

"You ready to nut huh?" She asked.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Nut for me baby." She said softly.

"Mmh fuck." He grunted thrusting his hips up into her hands.

"You almost finished baby?" She asked,

"Uhuh." He grunted nutting on her hands and his stomach.

"Fuck.." He said out of breath.

Melanie just slut him out