3- Setty B

"Let me show you how a gangster do it

"Let me show you how a gangster do it."

Nayeli sat up late not being able to sleep. She knew what she needed to sleep. Weed. But Nayeli doesn't like associating herself with gangbangers. She only ever talked to athletic niggas. But that didn't mean she was a goodie two shoes. Nayeli's cousin whom she's very close with is a gangbanger and gets her weed but he wasn't around. Time for Nayeli to woman up.

She picked up her phone scrolling through her contacts until she got to Setty's name. Calling him she instantly got nervous.

"Yo" Setty answered the phone dragging out the 'o'. "Hi Setty" Nayeli said. "Wassup lil' mama what you need?" Setty asked sounding way to sexy. The brown skin girl couldn't lie. Even though she don't like associating herself with him, Setty definitely did turn her on. "Um you got any weed?.." Nayeli asked. He chuckled. "I thought you run track or something." He said. "Just let me buy the damn weed Setty." Nayeli said sounding fed up. "I gotchu' mama chill" He said. "Send me the addy " He added. "Okay." Nayeli said. "I'll be there in 10 minutes pretty." Setty said hanging up.

About 7 minutes later Setty texted Nayeli telling her to come outside. Nayeli slipped on her furry slides and made her way out the house.

She opened the door seeing Setty's black infinity. She walk up to the car and opened the door getting in.

"Wassup " Setty said. "Hi" Nayeli said not making eye contact. Setty gave her the weed causing her to get her money out. "Nah put that shit away. I got you Nayeli." Setty told her. "Thank you" Nayeli said smiling. She went to get out the car but she stopped. "Setty, you want to smoke with me?" Nayeli asked him surprised she even called his name. "Of course" He agreed.

Getting in to Nayeli's room she sat on her bed, Setty sitting down beside her. She sparked up the blunt. They passed it back and forth.

About 10 minutes later they were both smacked. "Setty." Nayeli said. "Wassup?" He answered. "You a virgin?" She asked. "Nah" He said. "Oh.." Nayeli frowned. "Is you?" Setty asked her. "Yup" Nayeli said. "Why you ain't lost it yet?" He asked. "I ain't been comfortable enough with nobody." She told him. She felt really comfortable with him though. He made her feel safe and warm. "You real handsome Setty" She told him. "Thank you baby" He said.

"Nayeli why you don't never talk to me?" Setty asked. "I don't want to get my feelings hurt Setty." She said. "What you mean?" He asked. "Let's be for real. If we talk we not going to be just friends. And I see how you treat girls." She explained. "I be treating ugly ass treeshes like that. You not one of these bitches out here. You mad different." He told the girl sitting in front of him. She blushed. She then got on top of the boy.

"What you doing Nayeli?" Setty asked. "Setty, you turned me on for so long. I need you." She said. While she was saying that Setty was rubbing on the sides of her stomach. "You sure you ready for this baby?" He said moving Nayeli's hips back and forth on his print. She moaned a little. "Yes i'm sure." She moaned. "Aight then." He said flipping her so that they was in missionary.

Sliding her shorts and panties off Setty started to play with her clit. "Fuck." She moaned. "You so wet baby" He told her. "Give me a kiss" He added making Nayeli sit up. Setty was tonguing her down while finger fucking her. Nayeli felt weird having her bottom half of her clothes off and Setty still was fully dressed. Setty went to go take of her shirt but she stopped him. Nayeli had a big insecurity about her titties. The reason being that they weren't the biggest. "Wassup baby what's wrong?" He asked her. "I don't want you to see them. And your still fully clothed." She said. "Oh my bad" Setty said taking off his shirt making Nayeli feel on his chest to get his mind off her titties.

"Nayeli why you won't take off your shirt?" Setty asked. " 'Cause my titties small." She simply said. " Let me see baby." He told her. She slowly took off her shirt. "They so pretty" He said sucking on her nipples. "Setty.." Nayeli said moaning. "What you need baby?" Setty smirked knowing what she wanted. "I need you to dick me down baby." Nayeli said surprising Setty. He never seen this side of her before. "I got you." He said taking off his pants and boxers. "Come here" He said.

He teased her entrance before slowly sliding in making Nayeli hiss at the feeling. "Fuck mama" He said. Setty started giving her slow strokes. Nayeli moaned. Setty grunted. "Fuck Setty deeper please." She begged making Setty start slamming in to her. She was seeing stars. "Fuck, who got you like this? Huh?" Setty asked her. "You baby, You." She told him. "This my pussy now?" He said grabbing her throat. "Yes baby, all yours." She said with her eyebrows furrowed. "Setty please baby." She said fucking him back. "Yeah that's right chase yo' nut baby." He told her. "Im about to nut, fuck" He said. "Here I come baby" She said cumming all over his dick. Setty eventually pulled out and nutted all over her stomach.

"Fuck" Nayeli said. "You good?" Setty asked her. "Yeah." She said.

They both got in the shower after that and Nayeli went to sleep with Setty's arms around her.

Maybe she could love a gangster..