003

location: Savannah, Georgia bianchi: come and join us by the bar at BIANCHI BAR & BISTRO!

bianchi: come and join us by the bar at BIANCHI BAR & BISTRO!

257.8K likes

user1: oh yeeeah!!!!

user2: I'm so excited ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

user3: best bartender in Savannah, without a doubt

user4: that looks liiiit!!!!

user5: crew is on its way

_________________________

BIANCA'S POV

I took a last look in the mirror before I put in my apron. I put some lip gloss on and then grabbed my phone and headed out to the bar. And as I walked in the crowd cheered making me smile. I walked up to the counter to take the first order.

"What can I get you?" I asked the guy.

"Four coronas and your number." He said with a smirk and I chuckled.

"The coronas is enough for tonight, dude." I said and got him his drinks. He paid for them and left the counter.

"Pornstar martini." The girl said and I nodded.

"Good choice, created in 2002 by Douglas Ankrah in his bar LAB London in London, surprisingly." I said and she smiled lightly as I started making her drink.

"A sweet taste with a hint of sexiness, creates that perfect mixture of confidence and intimacy." I said and placed the drink in front of her. Suddenly throughout the loud music I could hear a lot of loud noises come into the bar and I looked up to see a big group of people come in. They were really loud. They looked like they were celebrating something. I turned my focus back to the counter. I took the next order before that loud ass group made their way to the bar. A few sat down on the free bar chairs and the rest stood behind them.

"Hello, boys. What can I get you?" I asked.

"I'll have a beer." One of them said.

"Anything specific?" I asked.

"Whatever you recommend." He said and I nodded. I grabbed him a beer and opened it and placed it in front of him. I felt their eyes watch me.

"Can you make anything with liquorice?" They me of them asked.

"Yeah, if you are a psycho." I said and they chuckled and then I let out a sigh.

"The Black Sheep." I said and started preparing the drink.

"Something we created here at Bianchi." I said.

"Gives you that masculine feeling of testosterone because it's strong, a bit bitter and a little bit salty. Something only men can handle. It has a hint of chilli in it for that extra masculine spice." I explained and he smirked at me.

"But like I said, only psychos order drinks with liquorice." I said and placed the drink in front of him and his friends chuckled. He took a sip and started coughing making me chuckle.

"Well, only real men can drink it without coughing." I said and he glared at me pretending to be offended.

"I'm a man, I play baseball." He said.

"Oh my bad, you hit a little ball with a stick and then run for your life. Sounds manly." I said and his friend "ooed".

"Then you never seen a real game." He said.

"I've seen enough." I said and started doing the next drink. I could feel him look at me from time to time as I was mixing drinks and taking orders.

"You from here?" The beer guy asked and I chuckled.

"New York." I said and he nodded.

"Where in?" He asked and I sighed, hated to give this answer.

"Upper East Side." I said.

"Wooah." They said and whistles.

"Fancy." Beer guy said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, it is." I said.

"So, daddy bought you this bar?" Some random guy who had listened in asked making me stop mixing the drink.

"For real, bro?" Beer guy asked.

"No way she bought this on her own, I bet he bought her that ass and those boobs as well." He said with a smirk.

"Oh god, you said all the right things, I want you, I need you." I said acting all flattered and then I glared at him, and the baseball dude and his friends laughed.

"Not how a lady should act." He said and I chuckled.

"Not how a real man should act." I said defending myself.

"I'm a real man." He said and I chuckled.

"Try this, only real men can drink it." Baseball guy said giving him the liquorice drink.

"Alright." He said and took a sip and then started coughing making us chuckle.

"What a man." I said and gave baseball boy his drink back. The manly man left the bar with a sigh.

"You deal with that everyday?" Beer guy asked and I nodded as I dried a glass with my towel.

"Yeeah, it is what it is." I said with a sigh.

"Shouldn't be like that." He said and I chuckled.

"Nothing I can do, if people want to act like assholes, they are in fact going to act like assholes." I said.

"You guys want to sit at the bar or you want a table?" I asked seeing that many other costumers was annoyed that they were taking up a lot of space.

"Table." Beer guy said and I nodded.

"If you hurry, there is a large table with sofas in the corner. You are welcome to come back and order more drinks. Thank you for coming to Bianchi, hope you have a great evening." I said and they thanked me as well and headed over to their table. I could feel their eyes from time to time as I worked my ass off behind the counter. And they sat by the same table laughing and talking the entire night.

"Alright boys, you have loyal costumers tonight. But I'm afraid we are closing." I said as the clock hit 4am.

"Aight." One of them said and they packed up their things and headed out. I cleaned up the bar and behind the counter. I dismissed my wonderful colleagues and prepared for the day. My life revolved around my job. I didn't do anything else. I loved at my job. I worked day and night if I could. And if I wasn't there then I fiddled with administrative work. But today I could get a few hours of sleep before I needed to get back to open the bistro.

And I loved my life. I got to meet so many fun people and I got to do what I loved, make drinks, coffee and bake. I got everything I needed.