083

noahbridges: Colorado vacay❤️❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

45.8K likes

user1: how can someone be so pretty and stylish

user2: HER JACKET!

bill_leroy: it's egg nog time!
|
noahbridges: on our wayyy

user3: aw they are vacaying with the team!!!

dr_meadows: snow🤩

user4: Savannah boys don't know what snow is
|
user5: I think they know what snow is, they just don't have it

biancacortez: i love you so much my snowy cowboy❤️

__________________________

BIANCA'S POV

We walked downstairs to see all of our friends gathered by the brown leather couches with eggnog's in their hands, Kyle lighting a fire and everyone was wearing Christmas sweaters. It was a perfect sight. I hadn't seen them in so long and this was just everything I could ever want.

"There they are!" David said and we sat down and while Noah took and eggnog I settled for a cup of tea.

"Guess who's drunk?" He asked and we both looked at Bill who sat there with and eggnog in his hand chuckling.

"Howdy dowdy!" He said happily and we chuckled.

"Oh dear lord." I said and took a sip.

"So, how about some skiing tomorrow?" Kyle asked.

"Trying to injure yourself before the season start?" Dalton asked and we all chuckled.

"No, but I feel like skiing." He said.

"Can you ski and drink beer?" Bill asked.

"If you are a psycho." I said and everyone chuckled.

"Perfect." He said and gave me a thumbs up which made me chuckle. I felt my phone buzz and I picked it out of my pocket and saw that Detective Brown was calling. I hadn't told anyone what happened or why I had gone MIA, I just couldn't. I excused myself and walked into the other room.

"Hi." I said as I pressed answer.

"Hey Ms. Cortez." He said.

"Any news?" I asked.

"Yes, Ms. Cortez. We had an interrogation with your father earlier today." He said and I felt my heart drop.

"He's denying it all." He then said.

"Can you charge him with anything? Do you have proof that he has sent out people to kill me?" I asked feeling tears building up in my eyes. They found my dad two days before Christmas and arrested him and it's not until today they have been able to have an interrogation with him.