136

BIANCA'S POV

"Thank you both for meeting with me." My lawyer said and I looked down at my daughter who was in my lap.

"Well, we felt it was necessary." I said and she nodded with a small smile.

"So, here is the deal. I have contacted the police department in Denver and they had a lot of information for us. So, when you were born Bianca your parents weren't in a place to take care of you so they gave you up. You were placed in foster care and ended up at the people who you thought were your parents. They never adopted you. They were your foster parents." She said.

"Oh god." I mumbled.

"Your mother passed away from a heart attack. She owned a little bakery in Wray in Denver and your dad Kevin Williams owns the local diner. They divorced a few years back. You have a sister, Skylynn Williams, she is 11 years old. And you have a brother, Jack Williams, who is 15 years old. Your grandparents live in Denver, Emily and Theo Williams." She said.

"And they have been informed about the situation." She said.

"Ms. Cortez, they want to meet you." She said and I looked up at her.

"They want to meet me?" I asked and she nodded.

"They want to meet you." She said.

"Here? I'm Denver?" I asked.

"They have requested you to come to Wray." She said.

"I...I have to think about it." I said.

"Take your time on that. I will give you their number and you can call them if you want." She said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said completely stunned by everything she had just told me.

"I'll take that." Noah said and grabbed the card with their number.

We headed out from her office and the car ride home was silent. I guess both of our mind were spinning a bit. Noah parked the car and got Sienna out of her car seat. We walked inside and Buddy greeted us happily. Noah went to put Sienna down for a nap and I walked out on the patio. I sat down in our lounging area and closed my eyes for a second. It was all just a lot to take in. I went from having abusive parents, to no parents, to having parents and then not having parents again. All under a year. Wtf.

"She fell asleep as soon as I put her down." Noah said with a smile as he sat down in front of me and sighed.

"When are you going to call your dad?" He asked.

"I don't know if I will." I said and he furrowed his brows.

"You're not going to call him?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Not even a curtsey call?" He asked.

"I'm not obligated to." I said and he let out a shocking chuckle.

"Of course you are going to call him, at least to tell them that you want to continue living your life here without him in it. He are sitting around waiting to hear something from you." He said and I sighed.

"Don't you think we've had enough craziness in our life? And I have brought it to us every single time. I'm sick and tired of things happening." I said getting upset.