036

biancacortez: life is pretty good🤍tagged: noahbridges

tagged: noahbridges

452.6K likes

user1: whore

user2: god she is so skinny, she can't be healthy
|
user3: her boobs are fake, they must be. No one can be that skinny and have those boobs

noahbridges: it is🤍❤️

user4: I want what they have🥹🥹

__________________________

NOAH'S POV

"Hey, I know life has thrown you a curveball lately. I just want you to know that I'm here to cushion the blow whenever you need to." I said stroking her knee and she smiled lightly at me with her wine in her hand.

"Thank you." She said.

"It's a bit confusing it is, the timeline is all blurry. Seems like your life has revolved around lying and hiding things." I said and she chuckled.

"I'll tell you, in order." She said and took a sip of her wine.

"I know I've been telling you guys stories that hasn't been completely true, because I didn't want you to know but now you do." She said and I nodded.

"But I did in fact grow up in Sweden. On their version of the Upper East Side. And we lived there for a long time. Until I was 16, that's when my dad wanted to manage his company where it actually was, New York. And I started a private school in the Upper East Side, became a part of the Manhattan Elite. I finished high school in New York and that's when I started to have enough of that life. I didn't like who I had become and I didn't like the future that was ahead of me, so I packed my bags and left. That's when I moved to Philadelphia. Got an apartment and started a little bistro and after 3,5 years maybe my dad found me and tried to force me to move back. But I just moved further away, to here. I sent him that message telling him about the FBI and after that he has left me alone." She explained.

"It sounds so simple but still so complicated." I said and she chuckled. I loved when she chuckled, she got those cute dimples in her cheeks and she looked so sweet.

"Well, it is what it is. I'm just glad I'm not a part of that city life anymore." She said taking another sip.

"I'm just sad you thought you needed to hide that from us and instead just telling us they had passed away." I said and she sighed.

"I know, not my finest moment. But, when you have lived the life I've lived and have those people in your life, you want to make sure that you tell the right people. Not someone who will exist in your life a few weeks or months and then leave." She said grabbing a grape.

"Makes sense." I said and she chuckled.

"Does it though?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Anyways, we need to head down to the beach if we don't want to be late." She said and I nodded. We were going to have a campfire kind of thing with the team tonight and Bianca has been prepping food and snacks all day.