052

noahbridges: just chillin' ❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

55.6K likes

user1: aww

user2: I want that!!!!!

user3: 😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹🥹

user4: why wasn't he at the game todayy?
|
user5: busy fucking this whore
|
user6: childish

dalton_mauldin: 👏🏻🥰

user7: 🥵🥵

dr_meadows: 🥹☕️

user8: what's up with all the emojis????

_____________________________

DAVID'S POV

I can't even describe how scary it was seeing Bianca be so broken and raw. That cry was howling and heartbreaking. When she had calmed down and told her what had happened she was so shaky and shocked that she could barely walk, we had to help her to the car and back home. And I knew I had to do whatever I could to make life easier for her and for Noah, they were my best friends. So I called up our coaches saying that Noah would need at least the weekend off to be with her and then he could decide for himself if he could come back or if he needed more time. And Bill let Lexie know what was going on and telling her she needed to step up and run the bar and bistro until B was ready to come back.

"I feel like we could do more for them." I said.

"I know." Jackson said.

"That's it, I'm going over and I'm bringing chocolate." I said and got up from the couch.

"Maybe she just wants to be alone." Dalton said.

"She needs to be around her family, and we are her only family. She literally told me that her dad has had enough and won't be in contact anymore." I said.

"We are all she has, and family shows up, period. We need to show her what a family really is." I said and they agreed. We quickly went to Target and got her some chocolate, some kind of face mask and some skincare and stuff that the staff there said were good. All the things a girl would like and feel better of. Thank god for people who works in a grocery store, honestly. We pulled up by her apartment and took the elevator up. I was a little bit nervous because I hadn't seen or heard from them in two days. But we knocked on the door and a minute later Noah opened the door, wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. He looked exhausted.

"Hey, how's it going?" Bill asked and Noah sighed.

"It's not a great time, she is just a wreck." He said and I could see in his entire face that he needed a break.

"Noah, you need to get some sun on your face. If you want to be able to be there for her, let us take over for a bit and go for a walk, you can go to my place and take a long shower." I said and he sighed.

"That would be very nice, actually." He said and I nodded and handed him the keys.

"You go, get some rest and a shower, the fridge is stocked, go nuts. Just take some breaths and come back whenever you feel better. You won't be able to be there for her if you aren't feeling good." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you." He said and grabbed his phone and headed out. We walked into the dark apartment. The blinds were closed and on the corner of the couch sat B with a blanket wrapped around her, hugging her knees, she was a wreck. I walked over and sat down next her. She was shaking so badly.

"Hey, it's okay." I said and pulled her in for a hug and she just cried. The lads joined in for the hug. I made myself comfortable on the couch and something I knew worked when my sister was upset when she was little was to rub her feet. I know it sounds weird but it always worked. And her entire body screamed exhaustion, I just needed her to get some sleep and relax. Dalton pulled up the blinds to get some light in and the lads started to clean up the messy place. Jackson took Buddy out for a walk and I just sat there rubbing her feet while watching her favourite show, Gilmore Girls. And soon enough her breathing slowed down and I saw the she had fallen asleep which made me take a breath of relief. But I didn't date to move. I just kept on doing what I was doing.

"Is she asleep?" Bill asked and I nodded, they all sat down carefully to not wake her up.

"Jesus Christ." Dalton mumbled.

"I feel so bad for them." I said.

"Yeah, they both look exhausted." Jackson said and I nodded.

"She lost two parents in the matter of a minute basically. No wonder she is a wreck." I said and they nodded. We put on some random movie and just sat there, letting her rest and letting Noah get a little break. And after a couple of movies we heard the door open and Bill hurried to hush Noah so he wouldn't wake up B.

"Is she asleep?" Noah whispered and we nodded and he sighed in relief. He honestly looked a lot better now.

"Thank god, she hasn't slept since we found her." He said and I carefully placed B's feet in the couch and scoot over so Noah could sit by her. He sat down and just looked at her peacefully sleeping.

"She has been crying non stop and been in an constant anxiety and panic mode." He said as he rubbed her back.

"I called my mom, and we are going up to North Carolina in the morning. She needs to get out of here for a few days." He said and we nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea." Bill said.

"You mind sitting with her a little longer? I need to get some groceries." He asked and we nodded.

"I'll go with you." Dalton said and he nodded. They headed out and a few minutes later we saw B waking up.

"Hey." I said as she sat up.

"How long did I sleep?" She asked.

"A few hours." Bill said and she sighed.

"Okay, how about a shower? We will make some coffee and some sandwiches and then we can sit out on the balcony." I suggested and she shook her head.

"Not to be rude, B. But you need to shower, you smell like my grandma's basement." I said and she chuckled lightly.

"Fine." She said and slowly got up from the couch and went into the bathroom. We heard the shower turn on and we went into the kitchen and made some coffee and sandwiches. Ten minutes later she came out and we had set up the balcony. We went out and I wrapped a warm blanket around her and she sat down.

"Feels nice with fresh air, huh?" I asked and she nodded. I handed her a cup of coffee and a plate with a sandwich.

Even though she had taken a shower and got some food in her stomach her face screamed sadness. Her whole energy was just down. She was always so forward and high spirited, so seeing her like this was just devastating. She was always the one who kept everyone else going, kept us moving forward.

But now we were the ones who needed to push her forward.